tc question.

ok the math confused me a little,i understand that if your playin a 2 deck game and the count's plus 6 the tc would be plus 3.what if the count's in the minus,say minus 6 in a 2 deck game....would the tc be minus 3 ?

Sonny

rounder13 said:
ok the math confused me a little,i understand that if your playin a 2 deck game and the count's plus 6 the tc would be plus 3.what if the count's in the minus,say minus 6 in a 2 deck game....would the tc be minus 3 ?
Right, -3 TC. At the beginning of the game you will be dividing by 2. You will then adjust your divisor as cards are dealt.

-Sony-

rounder13 said:
You have to remember as well that you do not divide by just the number of decks in the game. You divide by the number of decks remaining

RedChipper said:
I don't know about other places, but in Reno, the dealers will remove a 1/2 a deck before you even play. So divide by the amount of unseen decks.
so do you divide the unseen decks plus the 1/2 decks they removed? Like if there was 6D with 4.5D dealt do you divide by 6 or 4.5?

Not trying to jack your thread :)

Sonny

sneakykid said:
so do you divide the unseen decks plus the 1/2 decks they removed? Like if there was 6D with 4.5D dealt do you divide by 6 or 4.5?
At the beginning of the shoe you would divide by 6. After 1 deck has been dealt you would divide by 5, etc. You always divide by the number of decks uncounted.

-Sonny-