trip bankroll?

hi- yet another thread.

Im going to AC for 2 days next week and i have around $1700 to bring with me (everything else is tied up in stocks). so obviously i have to play at the minimum tables. considering this relatively small bankroll, what would be the best road to take in terms of playing and betting. what are the chances i lose it all? how big can i spread?

thanks in advance

fifth said:
I think if you wanted to minimise your risk of losing the bankroll, you should play at table min of 10$ or 15$.
you mean dont spread? also, it wont kill me if i lose it all. hopefully i will be getting some regular income in the near future, so i guess it is sort of replenishable

kewljason

Your best bet would be to wong into a plus count, which is nearly impossible to do in AC these days. The $10 tables are too crowded and many of the $25
tables are No mid shoe entry. Your second best option is to begin a new shoe at the $10 table and spread $10-$80, and leave the shoe on any count of -1 or more. Your RoR (chance of tapping out) will be pretty high though.

sruly2020 said:
you mean dont spread? also, it wont kill me if i lose it all. hopefully i will be getting some regular income in the near future, so i guess it is sort of replenishable
No, you could spread, but with your unit size of 10 or 15$ (10$ would be better, but sometimes thoses tables aren't available)

A trip bankroll should always be at least 150 units, which in this case if you were playing 10 units you would need 1500$, but since you have 1700$, 15$ could work aswell.

Wonging would be the best thing, but it's not always easy as it seems to wong. Anyways GOOD card counting (was gonna write good luck, but AP shouldn't need luck:laugh:)

sruly I don't know if you should be listening to fifth about this one. Remember this guy went from 20k to 110k ( or so he says) in the span of a couple months. If that doesnt scream overbetting to you then I don't know what would

It comes down to how valuable that 1700$ is to you. If it is only replenishable a couple times then you would be better of playing as small of stakes as you can. If you plan on adding 1700 every month for a year then you could probably play some 15 to possibly 25$ stakes.

1357111317 said:
sruly I don't know if you should be listening to fifth about this one. Remember this guy went from 20k to 110k ( or so he says) in the span of a couple months. If that doesnt scream overbetting to you then I don't know what would
Didn't I also say in my post I was over betting? Thanks

Martin Gayle

sruly2020 said:
hi- yet another thread.

Im going to AC for 2 days next week and i have around $1700 to bring with me (everything else is tied up in stocks). so obviously i have to play at the minimum tables. considering this relatively small bankroll, what would be the best road to take in terms of playing and betting. what are the chances i lose it all? how big can i spread?

thanks in advance
Your best approach would be back counting and Wonging in. This way you are not limitied to what likely are rammed $10 tables.