If you can't WONG, then GNOW?

I had an idea, ok here goes. On tables that don't allow mid-shoe entry you are stuck there burning through crappy cards trying to get to the "good stuff" right? Ok, some guys play more than one hand while minimum betting to get through the shoe quicker. Of course this makes you more visible... What if you had a friend or two that was sitting at the same table and playing as an AP also. When the count was seriously negative, he/they could hit more than often/double/split to burn through the "bad cards" a lot quicker than just you by yourself.

Count turns + your buddies color up and walk away, you increase your units out and start making some $$ since those "xxsholes left that were messing up the cards for everyone."

What do you guys think? Reverse WONGing huh? I don't know how much more or less profitable it would be compared to you either just sitting there taking bad cards and riding it out, or playing 2 or 3 hands yourself to run down some cards, but it sure seems like it would be pretty good cover, huh?

If a game allowed mid-deck entry you could "call in" your cleanup crew to run some cards down for you also...

If someone actually thinks this might be helpful, please call it GNOWing, (the reverse of WONGing, lol)

FLASH1296

Card Eating is an old concept.
Relevant in a DD game, (dealt heads-up),
but of just minor importance in a shoe game.

The sticking point is that in a shoe game you are not running through the poor T.C.'s "a lot quicker", [as you said].
It is more like "somewhat more quickly."

The "GNOWing", that you describe, is regularly practiced by teams that
focus on Advanced Techniques like Ace-Steering, shuffle-tracking, etc.

Ask "Bojack"

winr_winr_chicken_dinner! said:
Thanks Flash, I thought I was nuts when I thought of it, glad to see it's an accepted advanced concept. Ok, I was thinking outside the box, (mine anyway). Cool!
Oh trust me, it's been done! It is really only useful in a DD game, maybe a little bit of benefit in a 4D game but not much.

I think of it as "fast forward"- speeding through the undesirable parts of a shoe so you can get to the good parts.