beyondbj said:
can anyone provide the

formula which can count the +EV

of pairs and tie when betting baccarat

i need this effective using on the table

where i can exactly calculate its adv %

pls pm me if u dont want to post it here , thanks
maybe at the wizardofodds

beyondbj is it possible to get an advantage at baccarat ?

Pro21

This is all covered thoroughly in Exhibit CAA and there is no money to be made counting bac or the tie bet, even if you had a perfect play computer counting it.

moo321

1357111317 said:
I thought you could get a decent advantage in baccarat if you got unheard of pen? Ie. down to single digit cards left or something?
Yes, but this does not exist. And "decent" advantage means different things to different people.

beyondbj said:
can anyone provide the

formula which can count the +EV

of pairs and tie when betting baccarat

i need this effective using on the table

where i can exactly calculate its adv %

pls pm me if u dont want to post it here , thanks
USD2000 each, I sell to you.

ExhibitCAA

moo, how do you reach the conclusion that with single-digit penetration there are big edges to be had? Do you disagree with the analysis in Exhibit CAA?

stophon

I'm betting if there are less than 10 unseen cards, then the probability of one event happening would shoot dramatically. If you could somehow use some sort of system to recognize this then you can place some rather large and well timed bets.

Pro21

I have never seen a bac game that deals to the last card of the shoe. But even so, people have been speculating about this for years on the internet. Well the problem is solved and the answer is on page 524 of Exhibit CAA.

There is no money to be made counting baccarat including the tie bet even with a computer that counts perfectly.

beyondbj

Pro21 said:
I have never seen a bac game that deals to the last card of the shoe. But even so, people have been speculating about this for years on the internet. Well the problem is solved and the answer is on page 524 of Exhibit CAA.

There is no money to be made counting baccarat including the tie bet even with a computer that counts perfectly.

I see John may s article say tie bet for baccarat can give 62% for every 10000 hands , which may give up to $400 per hour

may be including others case of +ev for tie and pairs bet can give a way to earn?

any suggest ? how to count perfectly for pair and tie ?

ExhibitCAA

"I see John may s article say tie bet for baccarat can give 62% for every 10000 hands , which may give up to $400 per hour"

Sounds great, go for it! (After 38 minutes, you could buy Exhibit CAA, but after only NINE minutes, you could buy Optimal Play.)

"may be including others case of +ev for tie and pairs bet can give a way to earn? any suggest ? how to count perfectly for pair and tie ?"

Yeah, I like that thingee that someone showed off in the last chat, or maybe it was the BJ Bash, that they were calling a "wheel." It seemed to work pretty well and have possible applications for transport. It looked like it could use some enhancements, though. I had a suggestion that maybe someone could do some sims on in the lab: this "wheel" might be more stable if it were a different shape, perhaps a square, or even a triangle.