New Colorado Limits

Dopple

I am jazzed about the new $100 limits in Colorado. If I can even keep my head above water with the current $5 min/max on multi action I should do pretty well with the new limits. I used have to wait for a good count then flood the multi action table to get my spread. Problem was often the table was too crowded and also a full table spread burns up almost half a deck of cards.

Anyone want to talk Colorado? Should be just as good as Vegas IMHO for my level of play.

Dopple

DAS, H17, S17 on some, Double any two. 3-5 min 5 max. Could be 10min depending on how busy but all max 100 July 3.

I better watch my heat I could be out a great place to play.

I used to drive 5 hrs to Espanola NM for $100 max.

Mostly 6d shoes. DD will be rare I presume. There may be some rule adjusting based on how the players react to the new rules I think.

I have been beating around this town for 10 years sometimes sleeping in woods to avoid the drive home. I am a loco for cards.

FLASH1296

Any BJ is better than NO BJ

If you get good pen', use a strong count, play well

and accurately you can expect to win 2 or 3 units per hour.

To do so will mean using a $5 unit and spreading to $100.

A Bankroll of 5 to 6 K will be sufficient.

You will not earn a living making minimum wage or double that.

BUT, it can be a good training ground.

21forme

Blackhawk and Central City, off I-70, about 40 miles west of Denver. Also, Cripple Creek, off the beaten path, near Colo Springs.

cpage727

21forme said:
Blackhawk and Central City, off I-70, about 40 miles west of Denver. Also, Cripple Creek, off the beaten path, near Colo Springs.
thanks what kind of games do they have out there?

21forme

For now it's $5 BJ and slots. I only made a brief stop there on the way back from the mountains during a ski trip in March, so that's all I know. In July, limits go up to $100, they are adding a few more games, and they'll be open around the clock.

FLASH1296 said:
Any BJ is better than NO BJ

If you get good pen', use a strong count, play well

and accurately you can expect to win 2 or 3 units per hour.

To do so will mean using a $5 unit and spreading to $100.

A Bankroll of 5 to 6 K will be sufficient.

You will not earn a living making minimum wage or double that.

BUT, it can be a good training ground.

If you can find a heads up S17 game, great pen and spread from 5 to 2x100 you could possibly be making 50 bucks an hour. Now you probably won't be finding these conditions too often but make sure you keep your eye open for heads up play and good pen because it will definatly be worth your while.

Dopple

They still have the multi action tables up as of Thursday. If they stay you could be playing 21 x 100 = 2,100.

How is that for a spread! 5 to 2100 = 420 to 1.

I would be out on my ear real quick.