Risk of Ruin

Can someone please recommend me a software to be able to find out what betting spread to use in a game? Shoe games will only be beaten if a good spread is good but some shoe games have rules highly favourable to the house that a bigger spread needs to be use.

Also, in a shoe game can someone recommend me a software that calculates RoR? I am currently reading Chapter 8 of BJ Attack but Im not sure what the numbers presented in the risk of ruin sections mean (pp.119 - 121) - can someone please clarify it with me please?

bjcount

blackjackstudent said:
Can someone please recommend me a software to be able to find out what betting spread to use in a game? Shoe games will only be beaten if a good spread is good but some shoe games have rules highly favourable to the house that a bigger spread needs to be use.

Also, in a shoe game can someone recommend me a software that calculates RoR? I am currently reading Chapter 8 of BJ Attack but Im not sure what the numbers presented in the risk of ruin sections mean (pp.119 - 121) - can someone please clarify it with me please?
CVCX

http://www.qfit.com

You can download the free trial, purchase the program online, and they'll send you the license number by email (usually within a few hours) so you can start using it right away.

If I recall correctly the free locked trial version does not provide access to all the features, but atleast you can see if thats what your looking for.

Have no fear, Norm is there!

With Great support and customer service.

BJC