Team Sydney

Yo guys, I am pretty new to all this - as in just started a few weeks ago. Anyhoo, I was wondering if there was anyone based in Sydney who was wanting to train and potentially start a team.

Also, I was wondering what you guys knew about Jupiter's on the Gold Coast? I have heard that its rules are most similar to those in the States and that it is one of the better in Australia for playing BJ.

Katweezel

Jupiter

giantmanrod said:
Yo guys, I am pretty new to all this - as in just started a few weeks ago. Anyhoo, I was wondering if there was anyone based in Sydney who was wanting to train and potentially start a team.

Also, I was wondering what you guys knew about Jupiter's on the Gold Coast? I have heard that its rules are most similar to those in the States and that it is one of the better in Australia for playing BJ.
Hi RodMan. I think you heard wrong. As far as I know, no Australian BJ rules are as good as Vegas rules, generally speaking. RingyDingy was over there recently so he might fill you in. For example, nowhere in Oz will you find either early or late surrender, and of course, we here have no 'hole card.' We have just the ENHC style (European No Hole Card).

As for Jupiters, main floor is all CSM for blackjack. The only shoe-shuffled games are upstairs in the high limit room. There, if you are not known or a member, ten grand cash will get you in, after you show acceptable ID with a photo and you are well presented. Inside, you can get 6-deck games $50-$100 min, $2000-$5000 max. If they make you as a card counter, you are history there.

Rules are S17, D9,10,11. Split As once only. Splits or doubles against dealer Ace returned if she makes blackjack. Scrutiny tight. Free booze, big deal. You gotta be good to win there mate. Good luck.

RingyDingy

spot on!

Katweezel said:
Hi RodMan. I think you heard wrong. As far as I know, no Australian BJ rules are as good as Vegas rules, generally speaking. RingyDingy was over there recently so he might fill you in. For example, nowhere in Oz will you find either early or late surrender, and of course, we here have no 'hole card.' We have just the ENHC style (European No Hole Card).

As for Jupiters, main floor is all CSM for blackjack. The only shoe-shuffled games are upstairs in the high limit room. There, if you are not known or a member, ten grand cash will get you in, after you show acceptable ID with a photo and you are well presented. Inside, you can get 6-deck games $50-$100 min, $2000-$5000 max. If they make you as a card counter, you are history there.

Rules are S17, D9,10,11. Split As once only. Splits or doubles against dealer Ace returned if she makes blackjack. Scrutiny tight. Free booze, big deal. You gotta be good to win there mate. Good luck.
Exactly what he said.

These are not the droids you are looking for......