Basic Strategy

Hi, my name is Mirko, I'm an italian University Student and I wish to know how basic strategy works. I have tried to make a program that does it but the results aren't exact. Can you help me? Which are the calculates that I have to do? I need only a simple schema that shows me what I have to do. Thank you a lot.

I would suggest staying in school and studying instead of gambling.
:) but in all seriousness there are plenty of books and websites out there to help you. It really depends if whether or not you are playing for entertainment value or if you are playing to make money.

21gunsalute

makgyver said:
Hi, my name is Mirko, I'm an italian University Student and I wish to know how basic strategy works. I have tried to make a program that does it but the results aren't exact. Can you help me? Which are the calculates that I have to do? I need only a simple schema that shows me what I have to do. Thank you a lot.
I don't think you can design such a program based on a "simple schema". Basic Strategy is too complex with too many variables. Some variables are designed to maximize profit, some are designed to minimize losses and some are, I believe, a combination thereof. It's actually not that hard to memorize as most of it is actually pretty logical apart from a few items such as splitting 8's against a 10, which I guess is actually logical if you do the math but would appear to be a foolish move on the surface.