Bash

kewljason

Just wanted to wish CP and all who are attending the bash , great fun and even greater profitability. :) I am soooo jealous that I had another longterm commitment that prevents me from attending and am missing out on the opportunity to meet some of you and I am sure, learn a great deal from you. Hopefully I will be able to make the next.

Last edited by a moderator:

mjbballar23

Im also disappointed that i will not be in attendence for this bash, as the bash this past summer was a really great experience. You see you guys in June ;).

sagefr0g

kewljason said:
Just wanted to wish CP and all who are attending the bash, great fun and even greater profitability. :) I am soooo jealous that I had another longterm commitment that prevents me from attending and am missing out on the opportunity to meet some of you and I am sure, learn a great deal from you. Hopefully I will be able to make the next.
thank you kewl, doubtless you would have enjoyed it. it's our loss that you are unable to attend.
one of the great things about this site is you can be sure there will be some stories and all for all to enjoy afterward s.

Last edited by a moderator:

rrwoods

Good counts to all attending... Hopefully I will make the next one. Many thanks to panther for inviting me, the game sounds absolutely fantastic and I hope you guys have some great stories to tell after this weekend!

Keep me in the loop for the next one, and I will do my best to make it out.

psyduck

Lonesome Gambler said:
I just got in and I must say, the hotel is very nice! Looking forward to the weekend.
Offering a good game to so many APs, how can this place still have money to look nice?

PrinceDragon

rrwoods said:
Good counts to all attending... Hopefully I will make the next one. Many thanks to panther for inviting me, the game sounds absolutely fantastic and I hope you guys have some great stories to tell after this weekend!
Lonesome Gambler said:
I just got in and I must say, the hotel is very nice! Looking forward to the weekend.
No wonder I felt so hot in the pit:mad:

P.D.