Question

SleightOfHand

creeping panther said:
Ina ultra high count-+21 lets say, you have 17, dealer 10 up, would you surrender? This count is in the last 2 decks.

CP
Well, I dont know for HiLo, but Zen has a index of +21 to surrender 17vX. I would assume at the same count in HiLo, thats a surrender as well.

daddybo

creeping panther said:
Ina ultra high count-+21 lets say, you have 17, dealer 10 up, would you surrender? This count is in the last 2 decks.

CP
ohhh; that's borderline. I assume it's TC of +21 and no other card info.. Honestly, if it was heads up I would surrender to preserve cards. Multiple players I would stand. I HATE SEVENTEEN.

daddybo said:
ohhh; that's borderline. I assume it's TC of +21 and no other card info.. Honestly, if it was heads up I would surrender to preserve cards. Multiple players I would stand. I HATE SEVENTEEN.
That count is +21 TC.

CP

daddybo

creeping panther said:
That count is +21 TC.

CP
My number for 17v 10 is +23 (ace adjusted). but if it was heads up.. I would probably surrender anyway (+21) because (a) its a dead meat hand. (b) your next hand will likely be good. (c) I know the pen.:whip:

daddybo

creeping panther said:
Very good, actually I had pos 9 as the indice. Just wanted various thoughts on the situation. I surrendered.

CP
weellllll what did the dealer have? :eyepatch:

yesiamred

creeping panther said:

CP

I use Hi-lo count and surrender 17 vs 10 at TC of +21. I agree with Daddybo's mention of surrendering to preserve cards but I also keep a side count of aces :grin: in 4 or less decks in anticipation of an ultra high positive count.

psyduck

daddybo said:
lol... sorry, my numbers are a level 2 count. wasn't even thinking about HiLo. :laugh:
For the 6-deck games I play, complete Zen never beats my HiLo in my study in terms of PE and IC. I know you may say I must have done something wrong. Yet I have been trying to find what I may have done wrong, but so far nothing.

daddybo

psyduck said:
For the 6-deck games I play, complete Zen never beats my HiLo in my study in terms of PE and IC. I know you may say I must have done something wrong. Yet I have been trying to find what I may have done wrong, but so far nothing.
PC and IC should be better with Zen. BC should be about the same. Having said that, there are other factors that could make HiLo work better for you. There is not a huge difference at any rate.

rukus

psyduck said:
http://www.qfit.com/card-counting.htm
can also calculate these yourself in CVData i believe.

PE and IC better for zen, BC slightly better for HiLo.