Resources for tracking, steering, and hole carding

Deathclutch

What are some of the best resources out there available to learn more about the above types of play. I plan on buying the shuffle trackers cookbook soon and I already own Beyond Counting. Does anyone else have any recommendations? I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but hopefully we can get the answers all in one condensed location. Thanks for your time.

bjcount

Hey Sonny.....

We need one of your quicky link posts..

DC did you try a search bjinfo yet?

BJC

ps There's only a few books out there that I know of and you mentioned two of the best

Lonesome Gambler

I like Blackjack Essays by Mason Malmuth (cutoff tracking, front loading) and Million Dollar Blackjack by Ken Uston (front loading). Blackbelt in Blackjack by Arnold Snyder has quite a bit of information, including some stuff from the Cookbook, as well as some more diverse stuff like opposition betting, depth charging, etc.

Deathclutch

bjcount said:
Hey Sonny.....

We need one of your quicky link posts..

DC did you try a search bjinfo yet?

BJC

ps There's only a few books out there that I know of and you mentioned two of the best
Yeah, I did a couple searches and only found people mentioning the cookbook. Didn't know if anyone else had anything out there. Especially about the steering.

Deathclutch

Lonesome Gambler said:
I like Blackjack Essays by Mason Malmuth (cutoff tracking, front loading) and Million Dollar Blackjack by Ken Uston (front loading). Blackbelt in Blackjack by Arnold Snyder has quite a bit of information, including some stuff from the Cookbook, as well as some more diverse stuff like opposition betting, depth charging, etc.
I'll have to check these out, thanks!

Pro21

You will find almost nothing in print about steering beyond brief descriptions of what it is. The same is true of ace tracking. If you are looking for detailed analysis, and hard numbers, they don't exist in print.

There is no book I know of that will teach you how to see a hole card. Once you learn to see one on your own (in pretty much any game) then Exhibit CAA has everything else you would be looking for.

Elhombre

Your staff

Don't be lazy and check all the board's.
And use your brain, do your own work, statistics.
Only books are not enough.

If someone isn't able to do that, he would fail.

Eh. :devil: :1st: :devil:

Deathclutch

Thank you all for the responses. Remember, I said resources. I know it's not all books. So if trial and error is all there is I have a lot of work to do haha.