Cvbj

Dopple

I just want to say I am very happy with my CVBJ program. I have just skimmed the top layer of all its capabilities. I doubt it can do this but what would be fun would be to have a program mimic your play and just fun for a billion hands and show you the graph of the outcome.

Anyway being a true lover of the game for 30 years I must say anyone really interested in blackjack should get this software for less than $100 right away.

Just an honest comment, me no brown on nose.

QFIT

Dopple said:
I just want to say I am very happy with my CVBJ program. I have just skimmed the top layer of all its capabilities. I doubt it can do this but what would be fun would be to have a program mimic your play and just fun for a billion hands and show you the graph of the outcome.

Anyway being a true lover of the game for 30 years I must say anyone really interested in blackjack should get this software for less than $100 right away.

Thanks. I have spent a great deal of time looking at the idea of analyzing a player's record and extrapolating it via a sim. I have come to the conclusion that this is not possible unless the strategies are extremely simple. Which means you could feed them into a sim anyhow. As much as I would love to add such a feature, I just don't believe there is an honest method.

This is actually good news. It means that, at least in my opinion, the vendors that sell programs that claim they can do such are useless.

StandardDeviant

Dopple said:

You can approximate this with the CVData sim product.