hands

rukus

daniel27 said:
how many hands por hour can i play in a full table vs heads up playing 2 hands ?????
thanks any response
Daniel
full table can go as low as 25-30 hnds/hour while heads up playing two hands, the sky is the limit. if youre quick, probably about 200 hnds/hr if not more.

matt21

daniel27 said:
how many hands por hour can i play in a full table vs heads up playing 2 hands ?????
thanks any response
Daniel
this depends on the number of shoes dealt per hour too,

i have created a simple spreadsheet that calculates how many hands you can expect to play per hour depending on #shoes, #players, pen, number of decks, playing 1-2 hands. It assumes that an average of 2.7 cards per hand.

Say you are playing 6D pen77 with 4 other players and you spread to 2 hands at +1, and you get 4 shoes per hour.
Answer: 60 rounds/76 hands

Scenario 2- same spread but playing heads-up.
Answer: 160 rounds/203 hands

Matt

rukus

daniel27 said:
well this really helps can u tell me 83% pen , 2 hands all the time 6D, ??
thansk Daniel
haha. there is no exact answer. it completely depends on how fast the people at the table are playing. my previous answer was just an estimate so do not take it as if i simmed those numbers for you. But, the better the pen, the more hands per hour you will see.

matt21

daniel27 said:
well this really helps can u tell me 83% pen , 2 hands all the time 6D, ??
thansk Daniel

sure
6d pen83, 4s/h, you+4 others, you always playing 2 hands
56 rounds/110 hands (less rounds than before because you are playing 2 hands all the time)

6d pen83, 4s/h, heads-up, you always playing 2 hands
132 rounds/260 hands

i ahve found that i get in more shoes per hour if playing heads-up. on 6d i normally get 5 - 5 1/2 shoes heads up.

daniel27

matt21 said:
sure
6d pen83, 4s/h, you+4 others, you always playing 2 hands
56 rounds/110 hands (less rounds than before because you are playing 2 hands all the time)

6d pen83, 4s/h, heads-up, you always playing 2 hands
132 rounds/260 hands

i ahve found that i get in more shoes per hour if playing heads-up. on 6d i normally get 5 - 5 1/2 shoes heads up.
Ok i put this numbers in my excel
thanks a lot

rukus

daniel27 said:
Ok i put this numbers in my excel
thanks a lot
you do understand these are his estimates, correct? and they can vary significantly from what you may experience in your playing?