here's the shuffle

Meistro

I tried my very first shot at shuffle tracking a couple days ago. I had wonged out and wonged back in (NMSE) and was waiting for the last few hands of the shoe to be dealt and I noticed the last few hands were majority faces or aces. So I tracked them through the shuffle, as best I could, and ended up possibly cutting them to the second deck. I guess it worked, because I ended up wonging out pretty soon - lol! Didn't make any money though.

So here's the shuffle.

It's something like cut, riffle, strip, riffle, cut, riffle. Decks are broken into a bunch of slugs and combined in sort of a criss cross pattern. Is this a tough shuffle? Sometimes they use two riffles.

You will need to describe the shuffle in a lot more detail for people to be able to tell you if its trackable or not. Where are the discards placed? How big are the grab sizes? etc.

Meistro

Maybe I can film it on my cell phone :laugh: I believe it is a deck per grab? Although they all vary in size. I will double check this and confirm. What do you mean "where are the discards placed"? I guess my question really is "what questions do you need answered to tell me if the shuffle is trackable or not".

Meistro

How many cards will be in between the key cards and the aces? I am pretty sure I did some good shuffle tracking today. Ended a shoe with +12 RC, +6 TC. Managed to track the segments through the shuffle fairly easy. Then I choked and I am pretty sure I cut these tens and aces out of the shoe entirely! A suspicious shortage of ten cards in the first shoe and a steadily rising running count had me running to the patio for a quick smoke ;)