Thanksgiving

kewljason

Wish to take a moment on this Thanksgiving and give thanks to Ken and the moderators for this wonderful site. It allows me to interact with and learn so much from other AP's. I am thankful to all of you as well for sharing info and stories which I know have contributed to my very mild success. Sincerely wishing everyone a warm and happy Thanksgiving. :)

SleightOfHand

Beat me to it

kewljason said:
Wish to take a moment on this Thanksgiving and give thanks to Ken and the moderators for this wonderful site. It allows me to interact with and learn so much from other AP's. I am thankful to all of you as well for sharing info and stories which I know have contributed to my very mild success. Sincerely wishing everyone a warm and happy Thanksgiving. :)
I would also like to thank (almost) everyone on the board for all the contributions they have made and all the help and advice that they have given me over my ~year on BJI. I would especially like to thank CP for hosting the BASH and making this lonely game a much more fun experience, Pro21 and CAA for all the advice they have given me about the more professional aspects of AP, Sonny for the help on the more mathematical aspects of BJ/AP, and Canceller for all the help he has given me on my spreadsheet. Everyone have a happy thanksgiving :)

nightspirit

Merry Thanksgiving!! ;) Hope you all have a great time with your family and friends!!

I can only second what KJ and SOF wrote! I'm looking forward to the day I will the bankroll to play againf and make use of all the great info you all sharing with us! :rolleyes:

Happy Happy to all and thank you Sleight for the kind words, you are correct, we all learn everyday from this site and the BASH, I know I surely have, and I also thanks all of you and Ken.

CP