Which is better, REKO or Hi-low?

daniel27

thinking again , the response to your question is ;depend of the kind of game u will play the exact response is sim both using your game rules condition etc and then see what hapend
i can sim something for u just tell me your kelly spread rules decks etc
Daniel :)

NchooseK

ya, i just play once in a while...not consistently. I usually play 6 deck games with the best odds i can find like S17 and DAS. I usually only spread about 1-4 units. I have used hi-lo, but saw reko and liked it cuz its easier, but it seems likes it misses some opportunities in the beginning.

daniel27

johnnyk421 said:
ya, i just play once in a while...not consistently. I usually play 6 deck games with the best odds i can find like S17 and DAS. I usually only spread about 1-4 units. I have used hi-lo, but saw reko and liked it cuz its easier, but it seems likes it misses some opportunities in the beginning.
using any strategy with a spread of 1-4 is a lost of time at least u need 1-10, and 1-12 for 8 decks. my advise if u already know HiLo keep it , there is no much increase for almost any change in strategy at least u play a lot and with a big big BR
daniel27
PS if u need a bet spread give me your BR rules penetration kelly etc and i can give u the bet pattern , is morre important have the right bet strategy than the strategy for count for itself.

Deathclutch

If you're using Hi Lo and have no trouble converting to a TC and already have your indices memorized then you don't really have any reason to switch over. If these things I've mentioned seem tough then REKO is a great place to start as all your indice plays happen at the same count, and there is no converting needing to be done.