Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old January 4th, 2010, 12:50 AM

Me and my cousin are planning to do the same thing, hope it works as well as it did for you. Congratz dude.
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Executive Member

Default 1.5 Years

Ok so, its been half a year since the last update. We have since added a new on our team, who added about 7k to the BR. We can now play 25 min games With the new addition to our team, we also wrote out a team guideline, which sets rules and standards for the team. He hasn't made us any money yet, but he seems like a solid player and a good guy, so maybe we won't kick his ass out right away We recently had a little gathering with a bunch of members on the site and met some very cool people Got a little messy at one point, but nothing disastrous. Anyway, heres an updated chart of our bankroll.
Attached Images

Old May 30th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Executive Member

Default Sleight

An original Young Gun who I predict will move on to legendary BJ Status, along with Crazy Man and a few other Young Guns on this site especially after their experiences of the last several days.

CP
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleightOfHand View Post
I play aggresively...DD...splitting to multiple hands of 10 and even had times where I bet 2x15. CVCX shows an expectation of 5 units/hr.

Wow, nice work Sleight!

Are you able to talk about how you avoid heat with that spread/EV? (Please PM if nec.)

Regards,

FD
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Executive Member

Sleight,

Thanks for sharing the result.

In the past 1.5 years, your entire team only played a combined total of less than 300 hours? I assume the zero hour point refers to 1.5 years ago.
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Dog View Post

Wow, nice work Sleight!

Are you able to talk about how you avoid heat with that spread/EV? (Please PM if nec.)

Regards,

FD
Well, I usually use a type of camoflauge that is very successful. Also the store I went to is in general somewhat low heat for the stakes I was playing at, so I would just start low and work my way up to what starts being payed attention to. I want to see what their limit is as long as its within my limits. The newest member of my team actually recently got some heat, although he was doing some thing that I would never have done.

In addition, I try to keep my sessions short (although it depends what store I am playing at). And although it people say it doesn't make a huge difference from I18/F4, I use 60+ indeces. The game has a small enough edge as it is, and its not much work to learn indeces, I just learn a couple a week and just build up slow. Besides, PCs that dont know more than I18/F4 may see these indeces as ploppy mistakes.

We also dabble in other games that does not attract too much heat played at our stakes.
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyduck View Post
Sleight,

Thanks for sharing the result.

In the past 1.5 years, your entire team only played a combined total of less than 300 hours? I assume the zero hour point refers to 1.5 years ago.
Yea, our team is very casual. We do not have required schedules to play, and the shares are divided based on investment and expected contribution. Like investors, players are paid based on their contribution which we measuring using CE. Players are also responsible for half the losses (therefore all players must also be investors), so short term teams will not cause a shift in advantage towards players (as explained in ECAA).

Although we are casual about the scheduling, our play is aggressive.
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Executive Member

Very impressive Sleight, you are on a very promising path it seems. Just don't get a big head and start writing books selling out your secrets and teamates.
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Executive Member

These are really very nice results. Just be careful not to become too confident.
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
...especially after their experiences of the last several days.
I'm jealous! Oh well, one day maybe I'll meet some of you good folks too...