Hot deck in KO strategy?

Pablo

Hi,

I have been practicing card counting for the last months and applying the KO strategy. My question is:

What is the probability for a 6 deck shoe to be turned into a "hot" (good) count?

Also, why is it better to play with the least players in the table if I can get to a negative or positive count quicker if I play with more players in the table?

Thanx for your answers.

Krak3d

The count on a table will get high more often than not. Practice keeping count for four players, then it won't be a problem at the tables, and yes, the count will get high quicker if more players are playing, so you have to lose a small amount of money waiting for the count to get high. But then, the count will also go down quickly because the big cards will get dealt to everyone, so the window is very small to make more money. I'd prefer to lose a bit more money, and just bury it with my winnings on a table with just me playing, then playing at a table just to the count gets high quicker.

ace157

Pablo said:
What is the probability for a 6 deck shoe to be turned into a "hot" (good) count?
depends on how "hot" you want it. CVdata sims hav an option to tell you how often each count was reached. that will tell you how hot and how often.

Pablo said:
Also, why is it better to play with the least players in the table if I can get to a negative or positive count quicker if I play with more players in the table?

Thanx for your answers.
less people = more aces fore me :grin: also what krak3d said; they will eat up the small cards to get to a high count, but the will eat up the high cards just as fast leaving unable to capitalize on the opportunity like betting more units or spreading to more hands