Is this statistic available anywhere?

shadroch

I'm looking for a chart that list the player advantage or disadvantage with the count or with a specfic card removed from the deck.
As an example, with numbers I have simply made up- In a SD game, the dealer advantage goes from. .018 to .24 with the removal of a ten.
Or the player is a 52% favorite to win when the count is plus 3.
Any charts remotely like this around?

shadroch said:
I'm looking for a chart that list the player advantage or disadvantage with the count or with a specfic card removed from the deck.
As an example, with numbers I have simply made up- In a SD game, the dealer advantage goes from. .018 to .24 with the removal of a ten.
Sure, those are just the effect of removal numbers for the cards. They're available in lots of books or with a Bing search, but they do vary slightly witht the game rules (e.g., the ace is worth a bit more to the player in a S17 game than in an H17 game.)

shadroch said:
That's a bit different, not really just a corollary of the effects of removal, because the EOR is keyed to your overall advantage, not your likelihood of winning a hand. Your advantage includes 3:2 natural payouts and splits and doubles. The effect of the 9 on your win percentage is a lot higher than its effect on your advantage, and just the opposite with the ace.

NchooseK

The chart

shadroch said:
Heres the exact chart you are looking for regarding the removal of any given card...you can always count on QFIT!

http://qfit.com/book/ModernBlackjackPage68.htm