Knockout blackjack, questions - I lost the book

p8ntballsk8r

Loaned it to a friend and I am still in the process of getting it back... you know how that goes.

Anyways could someone please tell me the key count and pivot point for both 3 and 4 decks? I always use an IRC of 0 so I'm not dealing with negatives unless the shoe goes bad in which case I'd be leaving. Pretty sure the game I'm looking into is 4 decks.

Also I have the ability to spread 1-25, the game is in a bar so do I really need to be worried about cover? Could someone recommend a good ramp for me to implement in this game.

I still need to do a fair amount of research on this game before I'll be sitting, but it seems like it could be pretty beatable depending on rules and if being backed off ever happens

ace157

the key for 4D is -2 I think, someone else might want to double check. BUT that is in relation to an IRC of -12.... so if your IRC is 0, then your new key would be +10. I know the principle is the same, but the -2 key might be off, i don't remember if its -1 or -2.

Also, boosing your IRC is ok, but you do realize that you hav to relearn your indexes as they will be (or should be) boosted as well to make up for the changed IRC.

the key counts and its relation to the running count are as follows:

for 1 deck, IRC : 0, key count: 2
for 2 deck, IRC : -4, key count: 1
for 6 deck, IRC : -20, key count: -4
for 8 deck, IRC : -28, key count: -6