hello. help please

Hello. Brief intro. I have played blackjack for years in Atlantic City as a recreational player counting using hi-lo and Ill 18. I lost interest several years ago when the H17 games started popping up all over. I recently found myself unexpectedly retired a bit earlier than expected. Early retirement buyout.

Having some free time, I have been studying up and practicing and reading this wonderful site for the past 6 weeks or so. I am now ready to start playing again seriously but at very small stakes. I do not need to make money to live on but would like to make a small profit. I have 18K for a BR and really don' want to invest any more than that at this time.

I am hoping someone can run a sim for me for the plan that I have developed. I am most interested in the Risk of Ruin.

Details: BR $18,000 game 8 decks, S17, 75% pen, Das, (ac rules)

Betting $10 at true counts from -1 to +1
betting $20 at TC of +1
betting $50 at TC of +2
betting $80 at TC of +3
Betting $120 at TC of +4
wong out at TC of -2

I will probably round off bets to $75 and $125 but for the purposes of this sim, lets keep the figures exact. Again I am mainly concerned with RoR and win per hour. I am hoping for 2 units per hour and a very very low RoR.

I thank you so much for your help in this matter.

(yes I am aware that most AC games are H17. I will be playing only a handful of places that are S17)

bjcount

ACBJPro said:
I am hoping someone can run a sim for me for the plan that I have developed. I am most interested in the Risk of Ruin.

Details: BR $18,000 game 8 decks, S17, 75% pen, Das, (ac rules)

Betting $10 at true counts from -1 to +1
betting $20 at TC of +1
betting $50 at TC of +2
betting $80 at TC of +3
Betting $120 at TC of +4
wong out at TC of -2

I will probably round off bets to $75 and $125 but for the purposes of this sim, lets keep the figures exact. Again I am mainly concerned with RoR and win per hour. I am hoping for 2 units per hour and a very very low RoR.

I thank you so much for your help in this matter.

(yes I am aware that most AC games are H17. I will be playing only a handful of places that are S17)
Here's three different scenarios for you, along with your custom bets listed in the first sim- white column.

BJC

Attachments