Man Accused Of Counting Card Sues Over Harrah’s Ban

Finn Dog

Have you read this?

What's a little unique about this one is that this guy alleges wasn't counting cards--he claims he's a casual player who plays 3-4 times a year--and he was just watching the Aces (something done by even some of the more advanced of Plops; heck, Ian Andersen even admitted this once to a PB as part of his act)!

He actually admitted this subsequent to his barring, and Harrah's attorney said by him admitting he was "only watching Aces", that makes him an admitted card counter--and the ban stands.

There's also a link to his complaint in the story below.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/feb/03/man-accused-counting-cards-sues-over-harrahs-ban/

FD

Last edited:

UK-21

"Sorry sir, I'm afraid you'll have to check your bag in at the desk over there - I'm afraid we don't allow bags on the gaming floor. Oh, and you'll need to check your brain in as well - we don't allow those either. . . " ;)

daniel27

UK-21 said:
"Sorry sir, I'm afraid you'll have to check your bag in at the desk over there - I'm afraid we don't allow bags on the gaming floor. Oh, and you'll need to check your brain in as well - we don't allow those either. . . " ;)
:laugh::laugh::laugh: