hey zen, check out this site

yellowjacket said:
hey zen, check out this site and tell me what you think http://www.predictroulette.com/
At a glance ALL of the elements appear to be there - looks real and current. Of course the tech is illegal in many/most venues. Probably 10+ times stronger than a BJ computer. A crew pulled off a play with this type of tech in England two years ago - won $2m, arrested, case dismissed for lack of relevatory law, new laws implemented.

Used on a small hit and run basis its probably good for $1000+ per day with no exposure.

Requires min. two man team - one to clock the weel and one to bet. zg

I looked over the site more thoroughly - this guy is THE cutting edge and this equipt can be used SOLO with minimum exposure. This is the best-in-class I beleive, as someone who has actually studied it and has some limited jands-on experience. zg

yellowjacket said:
NO, thats why I was asking someone else to volunteer to try it!
OH! You said 'R&D'. I'd be up for trying it out in certain venues. Based on the tech I think it can be done solo. But it is a criminal code at face value, though some gambling legal authorities feel that the Nevada law in particular has not met the Constitutional test. zg

yellowjacket said:
you are probably right, but i think this website might be a con job? i might also be down if i had this device in my possession
I think Mark Anthony Howes has the real deal. But it has diminsihing value so he's turned it into high-tech mailorder and maintenence. zg

neemo6

I think they had one of their products on "The takedown" show on court tv, they were using a pda w/ button on the sleeve then an earpiece that would say what number it would predict. On the show they said there was only 2 of those computers in the world. I definetly like to try one out.