What is the EV on this game

Can anyone tell me my expected value with this version of blackjack and this system:

Blakcjack Game:

5decks
Penetration 1-1.5 decks[Depending on dealer]
DAS
Late Surrender
Dealer deals only one card to himself no down card[European style]
3 Cards are burnt

System used:
KO Full Matrix
Spread of 1-8
Floor Bet 25
Roof Bet 200
[Spreading starts ar -3 and ends at +4]

Thanx a lot

FLASH1296

"5decks" … That is unlikely. Are you sure that it isn't 4 or 6 ?

"3 Cards are burnt" … When" ? After the shuffle or before each round ?

Deathclutch said:
This will be extremely important to know ulrich.
They burn the three cards after the shuffle not before every round, and it is 5 decks for sure unless they lie to everyone but i have watched when they open the tables and the dealer has to place all the cards on the table and it looked like 5 decks

FLASH1296

The 3 card burn is unimportant as you are stating that the pen' is 80% (of 5 decks), and that is 52 of 260 cards. 3 more cards is only an additional < 1%

With 70-80% penetration this is an exploitable game.

Someone with CVCX software will need to create an optimal bet spread for you. Better yet, purchase QFit's software !

The Risk of Ruin will be easy to determine as well.

As a generality, you will NEVER see anything in print for a 5 deck game.
However, if you interpolate sim' results, or any other data between the 4 deck and 6 deck figures you will be almost 100% accurate.

You have neglected to indicate which style of "no-hole-card" this is.
Does the dealer returns money on double and splits when having a blackjack ?

FLASH1296 said:
The 3 card burn is unimportant as you are stating that the pen' is 80% (of 5 decks), and that is 52 of 260 cards. 3 more cards is only an additional < 1%

With 70-80% penetration this is an exploitable game.

Someone with CVCX software will need to create an optimal bet spread for you. Better yet, purchase QFit's software !

The Risk of Ruin will be easy to determine as well.

As a generality, you will NEVER see anything in print for a 5 deck game.
However, if you interpolate sim' results, or any other data between the 4 deck and 6 deck figures you will be almost 100% accurate.

Hey i will get back to you on that, how negativly does it affect you if he doesn't give Double Downs and splits back.

FLASH1296 said:

No in this "no-hole-card" game the dealer does not return money on splits and doubles if he/she gets a blackjack, so now with the strategy I use I would take Insurance at a true count[KO] of +3 or bigger, but I would also double down a hand of Eleven against an Ace at -2 or bigger, if i am expecting the dealer to get blackajck what is the point of Doubling in this "no-hole-card" game.

nightspirit

ulrich said:
No in this "no-hole-card" game the dealer does not return money on splits and doubles if he/she gets a blackjack, so now with the strategy I use I would take Insurance at a true count[KO] of +3 or bigger, but I would also double down a hand of Eleven against an Ace at -2 or bigger, if i am expecting the dealer to get blackajck what is the point of Doubling in this "no-hole-card" game.
You never double down with a total of 11 vs. Ace in an ENHC-game.

Because of ENHC it's also called ES not LS. Can you surrender vs. 10 and Ace or 10 only? Can you DD on any 2 cards or are you restricted to double down only on 9, 10 and 11?

nightspirit said:
You never double down with a total of 11 vs. Ace in an ENHC-game.

Because of ENHC it's also called ES not LS. Can you surrender vs. 10 and Ace or 10 only? Can you DD on any 2 cards or are you restricted to double down only on 9, 10 and 11?
I can double Down on any two cards, and i cannot surrender VS. an ACE.

So in this no-hole-game where the dealer does not return my doubles and
plits if the dealer gets a blackjack sould i not spit or double anything vs. a dealer ACE