Midwest BJInfo Bash

There will be a Midwest BJInfo Bash for members of this site.

As some may already know it is a chance to meet site members, discuss, network, play BJ and other games and socialize in a nice, vacation type environment.:cool:

If you are interested and feel that you may qualify in attending you may PM myself, Sage Frog,

or D-BO.

Special thanks to Crazyman for supplying the meeting room for the attendees.

:toast:

CP

Last edited:
I have received alot of postings about qualifications to attend the BASH so I will try to clarify.

We look at how long you have been posting, amount of posts, quality and tone of posts. We also always interview a potential over the phone before deciding to invite.

It also helps a potential if they have someone who can vouce for them that is a MMOA member and past BASHER.

So far all that have attended have been very quality people and it is our desire to maintain that track record.:):cool:

CP

I have not been a member long at all but ive read a lot.
Im pretty new to the game and am trying to find quality stores in the midwest more specifically MN TC area northern iowa westwern wiscconsin.
You guys seem really on your stuff, The MMOA that is

A PM with some basic rundowns of this area would be HIGHLY apreciated:)

Blue Efficacy

lol6deck said:
I have not been a member long at all but ive read a lot.
Im pretty new to the game and am trying to find quality stores in the midwest more specifically MN TC area northern iowa westwern wiscconsin.
You guys seem really on your stuff, The MMOA that is

A PM with some basic rundowns of this area would be HIGHLY apreciated:)
Unfortunately you need to have more posts to be eligible to use PM's here. You can thank the spammers for that I believe.

Blue Efficacy said:
Unfortunately you need to have more posts to be eligible to use PM's here. You can thank the spammers for that I believe.
oh haha that xplains it caue everyone is always talking about them bit i can NEVER find the inbox or anything now that makes sense haha