NYC posed for a rash of suicide jumpers.

shadroch

I'd avoid the Hells Kitchen area for the next few days, as I'm predicting a rash of people jumping out of windows to their deaths.
Bobby Spillane, the heir of deceased mobster Mickey Spillane "jumped" to his death yesterday from a fifth floor window in his Hells Kitchen apartment house.
Back in 1977 when his father committed suicide by shooting himself in the back several times, several people in the neighborhood, including a few rival gang members honored him by following his example.
I'm expecting a few of Spillane Jrs followers will honor him in the same way.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

aslan

You'd have to be suicidal to visit Hell's Kitchen at this time. You might be mistaken for the next "suicide" victim. :laugh:

Katweezel

shadroch said:
Back in 1977 when his father committed suicide by shooting himself in the back several times, several people in the neighborhood, including a few rival gang members honored him by following his example.
It's kinda hard to shoot yourself in the back. Why didn't he just shoot himself in the head once and save ammunition as well as all that back pain? And now this suicide stuff looks like catching on? :joker: :(