Jet Blue's "All you can jet" offer

HockeXpert

I spotted this in the paper today. I would say it is almost custom-made for AP travel, despite Jet Blue's lack of travel to the Midwest.

The pass is valid for flights between Sept. 7 and Oct. 6. There are two price tiers: an unlimited pass for $699 or a $499 pass that excludes travel on Fridays and Sundays.

There are a limited number of All-You-Can-Jet passes, and they can be booked online through Friday.

Passengers must book flights at least three days prior to departure, or pay a $50 booking fee. There's also a $50 fee for changes or cancellations within three days of travel.

HockeXpert

(Dead link: http://www.jetblue.com/AYCJ/)

moo321

Holy crap! I'm calling off of work for a month!

Lets see if I can get to Vegas, Reno, Wendover, AC, Foxwoods, Tunica and Biloxi.

bj bob

shadroch said:
JB does fly NY-Salt Lake.
Now that's an idea. Fly into SLC, rent a car, hit Wendover, Jackpot, and Reno (via Elko), then head down the hill to SAC, drop off the car and pick up another flight to LAS. That's a lot of BJ.

moo321

bj bob said:
Now that's an idea. Fly into SLC, rent a car, hit Wendover, Jackpot, and Reno (via Elko), then head down the hill to SAC, drop off the car and pick up another flight to LAS. That's a lot of BJ.
I'm in. Who's with me?