Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old October 6th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtracer View Post
WTF? I take it the thing to do around here is to beat the hell out of new members? Every newb I see post gets called a mole, snitch, etc. Bunch of scared little girls on here!

If I was a mole for FK would I build my post counts in the exact area I was looking for info or would I go to a different area to keep a low profile?

THINK ABOUT IT!!!
I don't know. You seem to be the expert on the subject. If you're not a mole than you have my apologies, but your over-reaction seems to indicate that my hunch may very well be right. And who's beating the hell out of who here? All I did was ask a simple question and you flew off the handle implicating the whole site. You've been way too free with information which if true, would no doubt have gotten you immediately backed off, if not 86'd right off the premises.
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Play there often. Also need to get the post count up!
Quote:
Hi all! My first post to a great site.

Was at FK 2 weeks ago and they had 1 DD table on the main floor and 1 in the HL room. Both were 25 min bet and pen sucked. I was playing unrated and had no problem playing the HL game. It was a Tues appx 7pm.

Odd thing to me was they used a shoe and called it a slide game. Im used to DD pitch games found through out the midwest.

Hope this helps!
Quote:
I assume you're talking about the time stamp in my first post as being too much info? I suppose you are correct but I felt it was an important piece of info and, without posting too much info again, I will say I will probably never be in that store again so it doesnt matter!
You seem to have some discrepencies here. Please explain,
Old October 9th, 2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21gunsalute View Post
You seem to have some discrepencies here. Please explain,
I play there when ever in the area so I was looking for any info available. However, things have changed recently and I'll be lucky to be in that area once a year, if at all.

Sorry I flew off the handle. I've been lurking on this site for a while and it seemed to me that members that have been around a long time and have high post counts share just as much info if not more without being called out on it like I did.

I guess its just part of being the new guy on the block! My bad.....
Old October 9th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
I play there when ever in the area so I was looking for any info available. However, things have changed recently and I'll be lucky to be in that area once a year, if at all.

Sorry I flew off the handle. I've been lurking on this site for a while and it seemed to me that members that have been around a long time and have high post counts share just as much info if not more without being called out on it like I did.

I guess its just part of being the new guy on the block! My bad.....
Yeah, you're not alone. Several people are way too loose with information here. It might help if you posted about other stores or posted info in one of the other forums. All your posts so far have only dealt with Firekeepers.
Old October 9th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you're not alone. Several people are way too loose with information here. It might help if you posted about other stores or posted info in one of the other forums. All your posts so far have only dealt with Firekeepers.
I only have 7 posts total in 3 different topics. I had to start somewhere!

Give me some time and you'll see me posting in other areas. I'll be sure not to give out too much info next time!!! Learned my lesson on that one!
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Executive Member

Default Dirt

Quote:
I only have 7 posts total in 3 different topics. I had to start somewhere!

Give me some time and you'll see me posting in other areas. I'll be sure not to give out too much info next time!!! Learned my lesson on that one!
Dirt, The info you gave was detrimental to one person, yourself, and no one else. You should be careful in the future about posting about your exact playing times, etc. for your own good. And you did a service by informing others that their pen is poor, you have nothing to be ashamed of, just figure a learning experience as to giving out info on yourself. Look forward to future reports.

My Best,
CP
Old October 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM

Was there this weekend. All there shitty 6D H17 games turned into 8D H17 games. Don't play them!!!
Old October 10th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Executive Member

Default Cgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgy606 View Post
Was there this weekend. All there shitty 6D H17 games turned into 8D H17 games. Don't play them!!!
Well,, that is going to hurt their table games bijuzzness because that place attracted a great number of educated people and they will know the difference! (really they will.)

What a stupid AZZ move on FK part,,,oh wait,,the new hotel....they are tightening things to pay for that,,ya, FK,,shout out to ya,,when you want more bijuzzzness don't offer a better product, offer a far worse one

And here I thought you guys had some smarts.

Thanks CGY for the report, good man!

CP
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgy606 View Post
Are you sure you're not talking about Four Winds?
Old October 11th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Are you sure you're not talking about Four Winds?

I was at the Four Winds last Tuesday. There is a pit of 8 deck H17. There is also a pit of 6 deck H17 on the main floor with a lucky lucky side bet. The high limit room is playable with a 6 deck from $25 to $50 min.