any bacarrat tournament full stragery

beyondbj

may i ask this

since we have many bacarrat tournament here

but never see blackjack tournament

can anyone share how to win

WRX

Wong's book should get you there. Baccarat tournaments offer superior opportunities for opposition and correlation betting. Or if you're way behind, and need to swing for the fences, you can make the tie bet.

beyondbj

if our bankroll is 5000

min bet is 100 max is 5000

we have 18 bets to play

my target is go into the semi final ( I think the goal is winning to 25000)

so I should bet the max and all in from the first bet unitil i win four bets on hand , then keep smallest , is that right ?

i think i should not consider how others play if my goal is just want to got the chance to enter semi final

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, if you need to get to $25K to make the semifinals, bet max bet on bank every hand until you reach your goal, and then make minimum bets.

Your chance of succeeding is somewhere around 20%.

beyondbj

KenSmith said:
Yes, if you need to get to $25K to make the semifinals, bet max bet on bank every hand until you reach your goal, and then make minimum bets.

Your chance of succeeding is somewhere around 20%.

but the rule is banker get 6 win take 50% commission (others banker win no commission)

i know in this case , banker get higher house edge than player

but if my first hand is all in player , i get a larger than 50% lost all immidately

what u think , should i still only bet player ?

Mr. T

I played in 4 Baccarrat Tornament and never got past the first round. So take what I say with a pinch of salt.
Yes you win 1/2 on banker 6 win.
Doesn't matter about HA. Player and Banker almost even. It is all about luck.
Other than that read Ken's other website Info about tracking your other players bankroll and how he would game it.

beyondbj

high true counts buy pairs ?

how about if tournament allow buy pairs?

finally the game winner is the one who buy pairs who win

may be its just for lucky player rather than skill or house advant