Gotta love those plops!

prankster

So the other night I'm at my favorite watering hole. Count is going nowhere. The plop next to me says to his buddy "I'm gonna have to read a book on this blackjack" His buddy says "all 'ya gotta know is if the dealers showing a 3,4,5 or 6 'ya don't take a hit" - and I'm thinking rock on plops,rock on!:joker:

blackjackomaha

A few weeks ago I was at a table with some ploppies that were struggling, and made the mistake of offering advice (I was sitting out at the time). One of the guys' girlfriends asked what she should do on her 5-7 vs. Dealer 13. I chimed in with 'I'd hit that'. Her boyfriend, I'm guessing upset that I would offer advice to his girl, told me to shut my mouth if I don't know what I'm talking about. He then instructed her "You never hit if there is a chance you can bust".

Oh ploppies...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sucker

blackjackomaha said:
A few weeks ago I was at a table with some ploppies that were struggling, and made the mistake of offering advice (I was sitting out at the time). One of the guys' girlfriends asked what she should do on her 5-7 vs. Dealer 13. I chimed in with 'I'd hit that'. Her boyfriend, I'm guessing upset that I would offer advice to his girl, told me to shut my mouth if I don't know what I'm talking about. He then instructed her "You never hit if there is a chance you can bust".

Oh ploppies...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In order to hit on 5-7 vs. a dealer's 13, the count has to be -4 or lower. I guess I can't really much blame him for getting mad about someone giving her bad advice.

blackjackomaha

Sucker said:
In order to hit on 5-7 vs. a dealer's 13, the count has to be -4 or lower. I guess I can't really much blame him for getting mad about someone giving her bad advice.
I apologize - I mistyped. The dealer had a 3 showing.

Hitting a 12 vs. Dealer 3 is the correct play, so I gave her correct advice (unless of course the TC is +2, then you would stand).