Wow

Jack_Black

Get this:

Hit a full pay single deck game last night. all the great rules, and I use hi opt 2 ASC. SCORE of 300 and N0 of 3000. Almost got barred from playing it as I've killed it for over 400 units in 3 sessions, but I made sure the pit saw me playing VP and craps. then the bad session hit. I lost 200 units in 2 hours. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

On the plus side, I got frustrated and hit the craps table for an unbelievable night. I rolled an average of 11.57 SRR! I made off with about 100 units(although a lot smaller than my BJ units) I made a guy at the table about $2k, another guy about $500, who tipped me $25 and I got no heat whatsoever for my short rolling. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

The ups and downs of the AP game leave me speechless.

21forme

Wait until you get into some of the higher variance games. Then you'll REALLY be speechless!

BTW, after you read it, PM me with your impressions of that game from CAA that I copied for you.

Jb

Jack_Black said:
Get this:

Hit a full pay single deck game last night. all the great rules, and I use hi opt 2 ASC. SCORE of 300 and N0 of 3000. Almost got barred from playing it as I've killed it for over 400 units in 3 sessions, but I made sure the pit saw me playing VP and craps. then the bad session hit. I lost 200 units in 2 hours. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

On the plus side, I got frustrated and hit the craps table for an unbelievable night. I rolled an average of 11.57 SRR! I made off with about 100 units(although a lot smaller than my BJ units) I made a guy at the table about $2k, another guy about $500, who tipped me $25 and I got no heat whatsoever for my short rolling. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

The ups and downs of the AP game leave me speechless.
Nice job JB!!:1st:

You are still up 200U,,no problem.:cool:

CP