Lucky Ladies at Single Deck

Is Lucky Ladies exploitable in single deck?

The payoffs are:
2 queens w/ Dealer BJ: 250
Pair of queens: 25
Paired 20: 9
Suited 20: 6
Any 20: 3

What TC would the player have the advantage? Would an Ace neutral count be better? I assume a side-count of Queens would be useful.

I've seen some analysis on the 6-deck and 2-deck game, but not on single-deck. (BTW, the actual game in question is BJ 3:2, S17, NDAS, SPL1, D10.)

MeWin$

It

Its exploitable with any numbr of decks, but by very little.

I think Norm Wattenberger's online blackjack book deals with this, or the Wizard of Odds perhaps. The TC has to be very big, like 8 or something, to get an edge, so i think its a waste of time, imo. Throw the money out there when it gets hughly high, but it dont happen that often. Also, the variance will be quite high, due to the payoff structure and if the is an aggregate payoff limit dont exceed it or it becomes a losing bet once again.

gl

This is the SD LL6 paytable, unlike the more common LL9 and LL10 you'd probably need a special count of queens to make it pay. The LL10 is a pretty good sidebet, worth knowing the strike point for whatever count you're using.

rrwoods

What are the different paytables? The only one I'm familiar with is 4x-9x-19x-125x-1000x. AFAIK, the tipping point for this paytable under Hi-Lo is TC +6.5?

EDIT: Never mind, that's for a shoe game.

moo321

Yeah, you'd really want to count the queens. You could almost develop a count exclusively for it, similar to an insurance count. Ace/tens -1, everything else +1 and queens -3. (I'm just pulling that out of my ass to give you ideas, don't actually use that count:)

You could use your lucky ladies count for betting decisions too, although it won't be as strong as a conventional count.

rrwoods said:
What are the different paytables? The only one I'm familiar with is 4x-9x-19x-125x-1000x. AFAIK, the tipping point for this paytable under Hi-Lo is TC +6.5?

EDIT: Never mind, that's for a shoe game.
Galaxy Gaming, the inventor, advertises 3 pay tables:
(Dead link: http://www.galaxygaming.com/images/LLOddsChart.jpg)

Table A should be for 2 decks, but I've seen it used at 6 deck tables as well. Table C is obviously only for 1 deck. I could have sworn a 1 deck table had a top payout of 400, but perhaps they backed off something else.