6 deck game A/C info?

hello everyone,
im new to the site and well to blackjack aswell i have been playing for about 6 months and have been doing pretty well. anyway not looking to send out a life story here, just an introduction. i have been playing 8 deck shoes and would like to know if anyone can recomend a 6 deck shoe game for saturday mourning. typically i play at borgata but never noticed a 6 deck show. Btw looking for quarter game. any insite would be greatly appericated.

Ferretnparrot

Last time I was at borg, they had 6d gamed in the pit nearest the cage, in the region between the cage and the parking garage.

They will up to 50 later on sat night prob.

You can find a 6d game at resorts also.

Also at parx in phillyN they have 6d with surrender.

Last edited:

bjcardcounter

moneytrain said:
hello everyone,
im new to the site and well to blackjack aswell i have been playing for about 6 months and have been doing pretty well. anyway not looking to send out a life story here, just an introduction. i have been playing 8 deck shoes and would like to know if anyone can recomend a 6 deck shoe game for saturday mourning. typically i play at borgata but never noticed a 6 deck show. Btw looking for quarter game. any insite would be greatly appericated.
There was a 15$ 6D game in Bally's that was on weekdays Tico reported which I used as well, not sure if it still exists on weekdays.

6D 25$ min are all over in AC.

FNP, does n't Trop has 6D low stakes game?

WABJ11

moneytrain said:
hello everyone,
Resorts has two tables of good $25 6 deck S17 games that usually aren't too crowded in the morning hours. Just don't play here for long as they are sweaty.

Hilton has a couple 6 deck/10 min . Really bad penetration though...like 2 decks last time I played there...that's the only 6 deck/10 min I know of in the south jersey area. Pit is super sweaty too!