CIPHER "Trend Analysis"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the time to reveiw all five of CIPHER's webpages and I can report that there is NOTHING scientific exhibited at the site - the cipherblack.com website is for suckers, IMHO.

I did conclude from his claims that he's already sold upwards of $30k in software, that he claims to have played TEN MILLION HANDS in less than a decade, and that he supposedly started gambling on greyhound racing when he was "5 or 6 years old."

My personal theory, other than his being a charlatan, is that CIPHER is non other than the latest incarnation of the infamous Doug Grant.

If I'm correct this board will be a mess until he's forcibly ejected. zg

zengrifter said:
I took the time to reveiw all five of CIPHER's webpages and I can report that there is NOTHING scientific exhibited at the site - the cipherblack.com website is for suckers, IMHO.

I did conclude from his claims that he's already sold upwards of $30k in software, that he claims to have played TEN MILLION HANDS in less than a decade, and that he supposedly started gambling on greyhound racing when he was "5 or 6 years old."

My personal theory, other than his being a charlatan, is that CIPHER is non other than the latest incarnation of the infamous Doug Grant.

If I'm correct this board will be a mess until he's forcibly ejected. zg
Would you like to put whatever money you've got left from your criminal past on that little statement about me being the latest incarnation of Doug Grant?
Just put up or shut up!!! I'm tired of hearing your crying.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Have a good one.

Cipher

CIPHER said:
Would you like to put whatever money you've got left from your criminal past on that little statement about me being the latest incarnation of Doug Grant? Just put up or shut up!!! I'm tired of hearing your crying.:cry: :cry: :cry:
You sure do sound like Grant! And Grant could never back up his bullsh*t either. zg

E-town-guy

CIPHER said:
Would you like to put whatever money you've got left from your criminal past on that little statement about me being the latest incarnation of Doug Grant?
Have a good one.

Cipher
Who was Doug Grant?

Despite Zengrifter's murderous past I would be more than willing to meet up with him and even form a team thus trusting him with money. I would sleep with one eye open though ;)

ScottH

CIPHER said:
Just put up or shut up!!! I'm tired of hearing your crying.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Have a good one.

Cipher
The "Put up or shut up" line is getting old. If anyone was interested in your system they have already gone to your site and got it. The rest of us don't want it, so it's doing no good to keep blabbering on. Your work here is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.