MIA $5 Borg table

flysrb

as of 6 pm on Tue. 3/15/2011
Asian Pit down to 2 BJ tables too...
My son is looking around where it was before, but no luck so far.

I'll be there tomorrow with an update...

flysrb

aslan said:
In the pit below the cashier near the Amphora?
Hey Now!
you got it!!
good to hear bout the $5 Taj tables too..
Im going back next week..
Resorts had nothing but $15 a couple of weeks ago..

I did see the felts for the new pit at Resorts, they were S17...
hopefully it will open soon

Gamblor

flysrb said:
Hey Now!
you got it!!
good to hear bout the $5 Taj tables too..
Im going back next week..
Resorts had nothing but $15 a couple of weeks ago..

I did see the felts for the new pit at Resorts, they were S17...
hopefully it will open soon
Several $10 at Resorts and S17. Not hidden, in plain site.

flysrb

thanks Gambler
I hope to find 3rd base open at Resorts on those $10 tables.
It's spring break here, I guess AC will be overrun with rug rats..
At least there's adult swim in the evenings at Resorts and in the AM at Borg.
I grabbed a room at Showboat on Tue, I don't even play CET and they give me a room, go figure!

aslan

flysrb said:
thanks Gambler
I hope to find 3rd base open at Resorts on those $10 tables.
It's spring break here, I guess AC will be overrun with rug rats..
At least there's adult swim in the evenings at Resorts and in the AM at Borg.
I grabbed a room at Showboat on Tue, I don't even play CET and they give me a room, go figure!
Empty rooms have exactly zero chance of bringing any money in. Their job is to find some way of getting you to consider a shot at one of their games. Not all their customers are as smart as you. :cool2:

flysrb

Aslan,
yepper, they are smart in that respect..
I will probably give them some of my play simply because they gave me a room, tho it won't be at a table, I know where the last remaining FP VP machines are, and as I get up early, I stand a good chance of finding an empty one then.
vpFREE2 is very good with their updates, and I double checked a couple of weeks ago and they were still there.
Then I'll go off in search of those low limit games next door....

Thunder

It's ironic that you say VPfree is good with their updates because last time I checked them about 3 weks ago, they still showed that there were .25 FP JOB machines there when that hasn't been the case since last year. I'm glad R finally got it through their heads that they needed to open up some more S17 $10 tables. I guess I can sort of hope that me leaving there after the PB said they couldn't convert one of their two empty $50 tables into a $10 table made an impact.

flysrb

Thunder said:
It's ironic that you say VPfree is good with their updates because last time I checked them about 3 weks ago, they still showed that there were .25 FP JOB machines there when that hasn't been the case since last year. I'm glad R finally got it through their heads that they needed to open up some more S17 $10 tables. I guess I can sort of hope that me leaving there after the PB said they couldn't convert one of their two empty $50 tables into a $10 table made an impact.
I was speaking generally of course, some props are a couple of years out of date . I agree I can't find those JoB machines.

I hope those $10 S17 tables are at R... find out tomorrow!