thanks fellas..

forwhat77

Just paying my respects to the 15vT index for DD Hi-Opt2..One of those times were it worked out for the better. Ms. China at first screaming hit, hesitating I tuck my cards. Max bet 10u, out 2 6s on the board, dealer turns for the 3rd 6, walla, bust.

Also to AutoMonkey for the LL's index chart, worked out in my favor the only time I placed a bet. I love you guys!!:laugh::cool:

BUZZARD

walla, bust.
first of all this is some of the funniest s$%t i've seen in a while. Walla? really?

second - it is not pronounced "walla" -jesus. if anything it is "vwalla" and should not be shouted when a 6 comes when you clearly were hoping for a ten.

BrianCP

BUZZARD said:
first of all this is some of the funniest s$%t i've seen in a while. Walla? really?

second - it is not pronounced "walla" -jesus. if anything it is "vwalla" and should not be shouted when a 6 comes when you clearly were hoping for a ten.

....Perhaps he meant Wakka. WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA! (I love me some Fozzy Bear.....and pac-man.)

FLASH1296

"Voila" is often used by non-french speakers when "Voici" is more appropriate.

The latter means "Here it is." The former means "There it is"

forwhat77

Oh you bunch of puss;)ies.
You know what I meant, take it for what it is. Call me ignorant, call me dumb, but I was close enough for you to know what the hell I was talking about. True answer is I am just a wee bit younger than the term, and I've never cared enough to learn the correct spelling.

Anyway, thanks for the correction..I'll be sure to take note of that :whip:

forwhat77

BUZZARD said:

nevermind....