Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old March 19th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Executive Member

Default Undercover Boss - MGM COO

Tomorrow's episode of "Undercover Boss" features the President and COO of MGM Resorts!

Should be awesome!

Sunday 9/8C CBS
Old March 19th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyepaintball12 View Post
Should be awesome!

Sunday 9/8C CBS
Should be amusing!

Wonder if we'll see anyone we know, or anyone being backed off...
Old March 19th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Executive Member

I heard he was an exceedingly sloppy dealer. It would have been very entertaining if someone took advantage of that.
Old March 20th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Executive Member

I'm so sick of " canned " shows..........Good golly miss molly .........how many employees do they have to interview before they find the right ones to be part of the show!!!! Give me a break!!!!! I've watched 3 of these stupid shows..........same dam story line.... Boo fu##ing hooooooo..........
In fact i dont watch so called reality shows just because of the fake story lines. Even the discovery channel crap has the same storylines ,,,,,,,,just different characters.
Kinda reminds me of slot machines.......same sheeeeet ... just different packaging!!!!!!
I feel like screwing MGM now.......and then maybe a nice boo hoo letter to the COO and tell him my sob story about how i'm just making it as an AP....
Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uugghhhh

Machinist
Old March 20th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Executive Member

He was a confirmed ploppy.

At one point, he was trying to deal roulette, and get a good roll with the ball without it coming out of the wheel. Well, he had a couple of short throws, and he's like "man, I've got to roll it harder, these people aren't winning!"
Old March 20th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Executive Member

That show was really pitiful.

BTW, I found it interesting that they brought a rookie dealer to the S17 pit. I didn't see what the table mins were, but it's usually $25-50 on those tables. Why not train him on the $10 H17 shoe game?
Old March 21st, 2011, 06:37 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21forme View Post

BTW, I found it interesting that they brought a rookie dealer to the S17 pit. I didn't see what the table mins were, but it's usually $25-50 on those tables. Why not train him on the $10 H17 shoe game?
It's probably just the space required for all of the lights, camera crew, etc. was a little easier to manage, as well as availability of cooperating players. I loved the flashed card. "I didn't see it..!" haha.
Old March 21st, 2011, 05:21 PM
Executive Member

I disagree with Machinist! I thought the show was really good and had a touching ending! I like how the boss actually had to go through what the dealers go through on a daily basis!

And yeah it's true all of these episodes are the same and I always find it funny how sometimes the people at the end get prizes far different in value from the others!

The Black lady got more flowers to deliver and a free cruise... The other guy got $10,000 and a free Private Plane and ringside tickets to a UFC fight! If I was her I'd be pissed
Old March 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyepaintball12 View Post
I disagree with Machinist! I thought the show was really good and had a touching ending! I like how the boss actually had to go through what the dealers go through on a daily basis!

And yeah it's true all of these episodes are the same and I always find it funny how sometimes the people at the end get prizes far different in value from the others!

The Black lady got more flowers to deliver and a free cruise... The other guy got $10,000 and a free Private Plane and ringside tickets to a UFC fight! If I was her I'd be pissed
Like I said....Boofnhoooooooo.....they are all the same.....your point about the 10grand!..! Yea I thought that was a bit much.....
In my mind Oprah was orchestrating the show .....Booohoooooooo
Machinist
Old March 21st, 2011, 07:11 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21forme View Post

just saw the show on cbs.com. I can't believe they call this "reality" They would'be never brought a rookie dealer anywhere near a live game to begin with. but they probably brought him to the $25 min because they would have had better dealers working there, so as to follow the sob story of one of the exemplary employee of the month type deals.

also, I would think the clientele would be less rowdy, more classy at those stakes? maybe not.