Stories from Felt

bjcardcounter

There was a ploppy at 1b in 70s who was a chatterbox. 3b ploppy also was in his his 80s but very quiet. One more in 2b who was young and talkative. I had my seat in between somewhere. I love this situation since I need not start any conversations with PB or Dealer and I can just join the flow.

1) 2nd base when occupied a seat threw two $100. When asked for a Players card gave his room key :eek: and someone else said it must be the room key.

2) 3b guy was playing BS, two hands stood on a 16 against a 10. And 1b, 2b started torturing him. Eventually the dealer did n't bust (HC 6 and 5) and the other ploppies kept on saying that he should hit 16 V 10 any time. 3b was patient a bit then started yelling at 1b to play only their own hands. 3b and 2b instructed to save the table first and not individual hands. 3b guy eventually left after this scene but said before leaving , "I had a reason to do so". And after that few other ploppies made sure they hit 16 V10 or 15V10 to avoid these guys. 1b kept on saying that he wanted to know the reason why he stood 16 V 10. Finally they all came to a conclusion that 3b "Did n't have balls" for the reason why he stood 16V10.

3) The same 1b asked everyone at the table, "what do you call a homosexual in UK?". I will leave for the members to answer. We got an answer though since one of the ploppies lived there for sometime. Next question, "Where do you think I learnt this?" , 2b ploppy said "Must be in a Blackjack table".

Bjcc

I really am uncomfortable in those situations, it makes me want to leave because I know if they start in on me, and my strange plays, I cannot handle it in a warm and fuzzy way.:laugh:

CP

metronome

creeping panther said:
I really am uncomfortable in those situations, it makes me want to leave because I know if they start in on me, and my strange plays, I cannot handle it in a warm and fuzzy way.:laugh:

CP
:laugh:
Probably a REAL DULL arrow through the heart.:laugh:
or possibly the privates :eek:

paddywhack

alwayssplitaces said:
I have played so many hands that I can care less about the results of each individual hand as long as I do the right thing based on the count.
Max bet after max bet after max losses notwithstanding, right :laugh:;)