New playere promo at Parx

Parx in PA is offering $1000 slot play for $25000 coin-in on the first day you open a player's club account with them.

I get $580.40 EV out of the promo, and it should take you 2-3 hours to do what you have to do. Note the electronic BJ and other electronic table games do not count towards the promo.

bjcardcounter

Automatic Monkey said:
Parx in PA is offering $1000 slot play for $25000 coin-in on the first day you open a player's club account with them.

I get $580.40 EV out of the promo, and it should take you 2-3 hours to do what you have to do. Note the electronic BJ and other electronic table games do not count towards the promo.
Could not get much info on the Internet. What does this mean?
Do you get to play for $1000 if you have placed bets worth $25000 on the first day on the slots?

$25000 coin in, even at $10 a hand, is 2500 hands. The best game to play is VP, and since you have to think what to hold, you can get maybe 150-200 hands per hour. The variance is very high and it'll take you all day to do it.

alwayssplitaces said:
$25000 coin in, even at $10 a hand, is 2500 hands. The best game to play is VP, and since you have to think what to hold, you can get maybe 150-200 hands per hour. The variance is very high and it'll take you all day to do it.
No way, a VP guy can get 800-1000 hands per hour. I included just enough information so a person who is into this sort of play knows exactly what the game is and where to find it.

peaegg

Automatic Monkey said:
No way, a VP guy can get 800-1000 hands per hour. I included just enough information so a person who is into this sort of play knows exactly what the game is and where to find it.
Auto, Does Parx have full pay JOB or DDB at $5 machine? Any multi-lines ones? Would the free slot money available for the same trip? It is a couple hours away from me. Thanks.

NightOwl

peaegg said:
Auto, Does Parx have full pay JOB or DDB at $5 machine? Any multi-lines ones? Would the free slot money available for the same trip? It is a couple hours away from me. Thanks.
I believe that there is a $5 JOB machine in the high limit slot area, either 9/5 or 8/6, the best non progressive machine at Parx.

bjcardcounter

alwayssplitaces said:
How do you keep track of how many hands you played? (obviously other than writing it down)

bigplayer

peaegg said:
Highest payback VP at Parx is Illinois Deuces (15/9) 98.9% or Double Double Bonus (9/6) The best Jacks game is 8/6 (98.4%). They have $5 and $10 single line in the HL room.