Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

  #21  
Old June 26th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Gamblor's Avatar
Gamblor Gamblor is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Casino backroom
Posts: 1,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Possibly, but I think that's a stretch, especially fingers and legs, and also the chips that the house gives you.
In LV, they have the right to confiscate your device, including fingers and legs. That's what the sharp knives are for in the backroom. Plus if your using your brain, they have been known to scoop out your brain with an ice cream scoop and keep it in storage.
  #22  
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:15 AM
678 678 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Does anybody know of anybody that will teach Ace predictiont? I am willing to either buy a DVD to learn or take lessons.
  #23  
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:24 AM
Richard Munchkin's Avatar
Richard Munchkin Richard Munchkin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: California
Posts: 145
Default

It is very very rare to run into a shuffle that is vulnerable enough for ace sequencing. If you are trying to do this on a Vegas type shuffle you are wasting your time.
  #24  
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:26 PM
Automatic Monkey's Avatar
Automatic Monkey Automatic Monkey is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 5,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieT View Post
You could have a partner and have him just min flat bet while memorizing key cards, while you just count. When he spots something and signals you, you can do the big betting.
Yes, there are a whole bunch of things a counter and sequencer can do together. As RM states, it is difficult to find a shuffle that will allow you to apply sequencing alone, but in conjunction with other things it has value.
  #25  
Old August 1st, 2011, 04:00 PM
aslan's Avatar
aslan aslan is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 8,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
In LV, they have the right to confiscate your device, including fingers and legs. That's what the sharp knives are for in the backroom. Plus if your using your brain, they have been known to scoop out your brain with an ice cream scoop and keep it in storage.
Shades of Hannibal Lector, shift dining room scene to back room.
  #26  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
zengrifter's Avatar
zengrifter zengrifter is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Munchkin View Post
It is very very rare to run into a shuffle that is vulnerable enough for ace sequencing. If you are trying to do this on a Vegas type shuffle you are wasting your time.
Richard, the relative complexity of a common Vegas 6D shuffle does NOT negate Ace-sequencing with keycards.
Any 3-4 card sequence has an amazing post mixing cohesion in most modern shuffles.
The hard part is not the shuffle, its the keycards memorization. zg
  #27  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
aslan's Avatar
aslan aslan is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 8,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
Richard, the relative complexity of a common Vegas 6D shuffle does NOT negate Ace-sequencing with keycards.
Any 3-4 card sequence has an amazing post mixing cohesion in most modern shuffles.
The hard part is not the shuffle, its the keycards memorization. zg
It is. I have used clock dials and chips for remembering two keycards, but what I really want is a way to keep 4, 6, or 8 keycards for shoe games, half that many for pitch games.
  #28  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:24 PM
21forme 21forme is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
It is. I have used clock dials and chips for remembering two keycards, but what I really want is a way to keep 4, 6, or 8 keycards for shoe games, half that many for pitch games.
Index card and a pencil on the table
  #29  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:25 PM
aslan's Avatar
aslan aslan is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 8,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
Index card and a pencil on the table
Ya think?!
  #30  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
zengrifter's Avatar
zengrifter zengrifter is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
It is. I have used clock dials and chips for remembering two keycards, but what I really want is a way to keep 4, 6, or 8 keycards for shoe games, half that many for pitch games.
You must use mnemonic tricks. zg

Like this >>
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwb View Post
It's not so bad if you can make a memory system that represents each card as a distinct object, and then combine a few of them into a scene. E.g. a king hitting an 8-ball with a shovel can represent one sequence (king of diamonds, 8 of clubs, jack of spades).
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Forum Software vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2011 Bayview Strategies LLC