Joy of splitting Tens!!

bjcardcounter

Yes. I moved to Hi-Lo from R7 and finally... split tens against a 5. I had one lady from china on my right who was blaming everyone for BS mistakes while she herself was making several mistakes. On my left were two young guns who know bit of basic strategy. And behind are those people who encourage Dealer for "Monkey" in their own accents. Dealer dealt a 5 and a pair of 10s for me. Lady stayed. Dealer was almost brushing me through - Asked him to stop and bit the bullet, showed the signal to split. Lady "Oh my God! Just stay". Young guns, "****..You nevah split tens, nevah". Behind me "Look at him, Common". Split them, Dealer broke :cool2:

Then the crowd, "You made it buddy"

It was fun. First time in my 150 hours of BJ play.

(Signature is outdated)

cc218

i've gotten to split 10's a couple of times over my past few trips... didn't really gather any attention aside from others who thought i was retarded... i've also seen more than a few ploppies splilt 10's and I thought they were retarded... so i guess in either case, somebody is thinking somebody is stupid

winnawinna

bjcardcounter said:
Yes. I moved to Hi-Lo from R7 and finally... split tens against a 5. I had one lady from china on my right who was blaming everyone for BS mistakes while she herself was making several mistakes. On my left were two young guns who know bit of basic strategy. And behind are those people who encourage Dealer for "Monkey" in their own accents. Dealer dealt a 5 and a pair of 10s for me. Lady stayed. Dealer was almost brushing me through - Asked him to stop and bit the bullet, showed the signal to split. Lady "Oh my God! Just stay". Young guns, "****..You nevah split tens, nevah". Behind me "Look at him, Common". Split them, Dealer broke :cool2:

Then the crowd, "You made it buddy"

It was fun. First time in my 150 hours of BJ play.

(Signature is outdated)

I am curious...why did you switch to Hi-lo? R7 performs better than Hi-Lo in shoe games. I use R7 and I use the TC conversions. I must say that I love it and it performs exceptionally well

bjcardcounter

winnawinna said:
I am curious...why did you switch to Hi-lo? R7 performs better than Hi-Lo in shoe games. I use R7 and I use the TC conversions. I must say that I love it and it performs exceptionally well
1) If I have to do TC conversions based on decks why not I switch to Hi-Lo. I could use this in 2D also.
3) I followed some advice.