Superstitious dealer resorted to Voodoo.

BJgenius007

Last night I met this superstitious dealer who has the mentality of a ploppy. The table was not doing too well except me. Once five hands in a row, I beat her every hand while all other five players lost every hand. Most of the time, I beat her just by one. I can see this frustrate her. She kept fixing my cards or chips while leaving others' chips or cards alone. Twice she purposely knocked down my chips while picking up cards. To her, I seem to know hit or stand just to beat her. And she doesn't know how to stop me although she has done everything she could think of. She has the mentality of a ploppy. She doesn't know it is index play at work.

21gunsalute

BJgenius007 said:
Last night I met this superstitious dealer who has the mentality of a ploppy. The table was not doing too well except me. Once five hands in a row, I beat her every hand while all other five players lost every hand. Most of the time, I beat her just by one. I can see this frustrate her. She kept fixing my cards or chips while leaving others' chips or cards alone. Twice she purposely knocked down my chips while picking up cards. To her, I seem to know hit or stand just to beat her. And she doesn't know how to stop me although she has done everything she could think of. She has the mentality of a ploppy. She doesn't know it is index play at work.
She must know you're the resident genius. :rolleyes:

BJgenius007

21gunsalute said:
She must know you're the resident genius. :rolleyes:
She is new. Most of the dealers in the shop know I am a big tipper when I tower up. She was frustrated because I was in a big winning streak and did not tip her at all.

Solo player

BJgenius007 said:
She is new. Most of the dealers in the shop know I am a big tipper when I tower up. She was frustrated because I was in a big winning streak and did not tip her at all.
Tipping is over rated and even more so at full tables

paddywhack

BJgenius007 said:
Solo player said:
Tipping is over rated and even more so at full tables
You dare to question the wisdom of The Genius?? :laugh::laugh:

21gunsalute

BJgenius007 said:
Maybe she's a superstitious, voodoo genius.