Charlestown, WV

Anyone played BJ there? What are the rules like and how many decks do they play? I looked online on their website and clicked on BJ but the only information I could get was on how to play the game. Anyone have any experience playing there?

Any Genius at BJ could answer this question. Is there a Genius out there? I'm wheeling to try. The CBJN lists $25 min 8 deck, 1.4 cut off, H17, DS, with a .66% HE and LL9. The high limit area is $100 and S17 with a .43% HE.:eek: Yikes that sucks. Head to Pa.:cool:

tthree said:
Any Genius at BJ could answer this question. Is there a Genius out there? I'm wheeling to try. The CBJN lists $25 min 8 deck, 1.4 cut off, H17, DS, with a .66% HE and LL9. The high limit area is $100 and S17 with a .43% HE.:eek: Yikes that sucks. Head to Pa.:cool:
Whats my best bet in PA? Im looking for nickel 1 deck games.

21s said:
$10 the lowest I know of in Pa. They may not always be available.Mohegan Sun in the Poconos have 6 deck (HE .33%) and Harrah's Chester (with LL10) and The Sands in Betlehem have good pen on 8 deck shoe games (HE .37%). There is $25 DD in Wheeling WV at Wheeling Island. The Mountaineer in Chester WV has $5, S17, DS, RSA3 with a HE of .37%.

This area of the country has few pitch games. Most suck.

jaygruden

21s said:
Been to 7 of the 10 PA stores and have not seen any $5 tables (except on CSM games that no one on this site would ever play). All shoe games at either 6 or 8D. Have not seen a pitch game anywhere in PA.

Gamblor

Two $5 tables almost always open in Mt. Scary on a weekday. As I mentioned, wouldn't recommend my x40 spread move at those tables.

farookhbj

Re:

Rivers has $5 I-Table games opened throughout the week. 8 deck. They actually keep it at $5 on Friday's, as well, until the evening hours.

aslan

Concept said:
Yeah they were all 8-deck. Including HL which surprised me. Table max on the main floor was also only 500 with a min of 15. There are much better games to be found in PA.

For sure!

Gamblor said:
Nope, Mt. Airy is all 6 deck.
I'm fairly sure i saw all 8d discard trays this past weekend. Its possible they used 6 decks in those. I didn't play at all so I never watched them remove all the cards from the shoe.