Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old August 15th, 2011, 01:15 PM

Question Putting non-APs to use

If you were to be at a store with one or two others that had no AP skills not even BS how would you put them to use? No skills but high trust and they can follow directions.

Would you have them scout slots? Distract the pit? Cash chips?
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM

I'd utilize an attractive woman in a number of ways, but smart, attractive women are generally hard to come by. It's not like they need an excess amount of intelligence to make a living.

Most likely i'd use an attractive women to bet for me while I spot his HC. In guessing why she bets so much and makes ridiculous plays, the pit would assume she's just a frivolous airhead with a rich boyfriend.

Last edited by FrankieT; August 16th, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Banned

Default Wonging support / baccarat sidebets

Without at least BS and/or experience at using play signals at the table, I wouldn't put somebody in a blackjack game. Too stressful for you and them.

But if they have good acting skills, you can use them to improve your Wong act and help get a spread down. A girl can start complaining on your signal, getting you to miss as many and as few hands as you want, even mid-shoe, and you just act like the compulsive gambler who alternates between leaving the game to argue with her and going back to the game to get away from her. If these are male friends, you can use a drunk frat-boy act to get you into games without suspicion, and dare you to increase your bet.

If you want to get them physically into a game, some (most?) baccarat sidebets are beatable. The biggest problem with baccarat is you are limited to one hand, a relatively low max on the sidebets and extreme slowness due to the demographic that plays baccarat. But baccarat requires no skill- you can just get your friend(s) in the seats, tell them to bet min on the player and banker in opposition (to keep variance down on your -EV hands) and put the table max on the sidebet on your signal. At the very least, it will speed up the game and increase your win rate, and if you are supplying all the bankroll you don't have to give them an equal share, even though each seat won't have equal EV.
Old August 15th, 2011, 07:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to yesiamred

[QUOTE=FrankieT;247974]I'd utilize an attractive woman in a number of ways, but smart, attractive women are generally hard to come by. It's not like they need an excess amount of intelligence to make a living.

EXCUSE ME Obviously you are an idiot and have no idea what you are talking about...
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Executive Member

Default Wizard

[QUOTE=yesiamred;248025]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieT View Post
I'd utilize an attractive woman in a number of ways, but smart, attractive women are generally hard to come by. It's not like they need an excess amount of intelligence to make a living.

EXCUSE ME Obviously you are an idiot and have no idea what you are talking about...
Red is smart, hot and attractive, and she rides a Harley,,,what more is there

Wizard, you need to be a gentleman and apologize to Red and all other female posters.

CP
Old August 16th, 2011, 06:46 PM

That's not sexist, just a subset of the bigger truth. You don't need much brains in general, esp good looking people
Old August 16th, 2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackriver View Post
That's not sexist, just a subset of the bigger truth. You don't need much brains in general, esp good looking people
Well it goes WAY more for women than for men. Ask yourself why you see a LOT more female hookers and strippers. Women have the genetic celebrity status.

Males are way more likely to be homeless and have health problems because they don't have the support system that is the vagina. Having a vagina in western countries is a pretty good social safety net.

Last edited by FrankieT; August 16th, 2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:51 PM

You folks hijacked this thread faster than a terrorist can hijack a plane.
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Most Interesting Man View Post
If you were to be at a store with one or two others that had no AP skills not even BS how would you put them to use? No skills but high trust and they can follow directions.

Would you have them scout slots? Distract the pit? Cash chips?
Gorrilla BPs. zg
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
Gorrilla BPs. zg
What ZG says.....X2
Hey men........ lets be easy on the women .....geeze.....

Machinist