Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old August 24th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Executive Member

Default Crash of 2011 Could Come as Early as Next Week!

Crash of 2011 Could Come as Early as Next Week!
This weekend will set the tone for the next month and to a certain extent, the rest of the year. Here is the scenario we are monitoring, this weekend Ben Bernanke will meet in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with other bankers and global elites to decide the near term and long term fate of the stock market. Yesterday, the Dow Jones rallied 322 points despite economic numbers that came out in the morning that confirmed the U.S. is indeed in the second down leg of a very long depression. U.S. sales of new homes declined for the 3rd straight month, in fact, they are on pace for the worst year on record. According to the Commerce Department, sales fell to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 298,000, this is 25% lower than 2 years ago during the "official recession" and 70% lower than in the bubble (Keynesian Normalcy) years.
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
Crash of 2011 Could Come as Early as Next Week!
This weekend will set the tone for the next month and to a certain extent, the rest of the year. Here is the scenario we are monitoring, this weekend Ben Bernanke will meet in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with other bankers and global elites to decide the near term and long term fate of the stock market. Yesterday, the Dow Jones rallied 322 points despite economic numbers that came out in the morning that confirmed the U.S. is indeed in the second down leg of a very long depression. U.S. sales of new homes declined for the 3rd straight month, in fact, they are on pace for the worst year on record. According to the Commerce Department, sales fell to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 298,000, this is 25% lower than 2 years ago during the "official recession" and 70% lower than in the bubble (Keynesian Normalcy) years.
OH Hogwash!!!!! The great one has a plan that will be disclosed to the masses as soon as he gets back from his oh so important vacation.
Ask Qphit.

Machinist
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to HockeXpert

Quote:
This weekend will set the tone for the next month and to a certain extent, the rest of the year. Here is the scenario we are monitoring, this weekend Ben Bernanke will meet in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with other bankers and global elites to decide the near term and long term fate of the stock market.
If only that meeting went a little like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNxvY...eature=related we wouldn't be where we are today.
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Executive Member

Pity the Congress refuses to allow the economy to be stimulated. Kind of like someone demanding that CPR is bad for a heart attack victim. Actual economists know what to do, although they obviously disagree on exact details. Tea Party candidates say we should actually reduce the flow of money, and pray.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QFIT View Post
Pity the Congress refuses to allow the economy to be stimulated. Kind of like someone demanding that CPR is bad for a heart attack victim. Actual economists know what to do, although they obviously disagree on exact details. Tea Party candidates say we should actually reduce the flow of money, and pray.
Insanity: doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.

Why should we listen to insane people who are self declared economic experts. Their actions tell me I would rather have an elementary school kid in charge of my economy than one of them. At least an elementary school kid would know you can't spend your way out of debt.
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Executive Member

Market crash 'could hit within weeks', warn bankers

A more severe crash than the one triggered by the collapse of Lehman Brothers could be on the way, according to alarm signals in the credit markets.

"The problem is a shortage of liquidity that is what is causing the problems with the banks. It feels exactly as it felt in 2008," said one senior London-based bank executive.

"I think we are heading for a market shock in September or October that will match anything we have ever seen before," said a senior credit banker at a major European bank.
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
OH Hogwash!!!!! The great one has a plan that will be disclosed to the masses as soon as he gets back from his oh so important vacation.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QFIT View Post
I hope when you say "actual economists" you don't mean Keynesians. Because Keynes is absolutely refuted by evidence showing the balanced budget multiplier is less than 1, not 1/marginal tax rate as he claimed.

And anyone who isn't a Keynesian is going to be a monetarist, and think we should just lower interest rates and increase the money supply. Or they are neither Keynesian nor a monetarist (most economists) and they'll say that the government doing anything probably causes more harm than good.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Market crash 'could hit within weeks', warn bankers

A more severe crash than the one triggered by the collapse of Lehman Brothers could be on the way, according to alarm signals in the credit markets.

"The problem is a shortage of liquidity that is what is causing the problems with the banks. It feels exactly as it felt in 2008," said one senior London-based bank executive.

"I think we are heading for a market shock in September or October that will match anything we have ever seen before," said a senior credit banker at a major European bank.
How is there a shortage of liquidity with all the money that's being printed?!?!?!?!!! Ok maybe that's the case in London but I doubt that's the case here. Regardless I don't think we're going to test the 2009 lows. It would be one thing if there were no growth at all but as long as there is some growth in the GDP, I think we're going to avoid a depression.
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
How is there a shortage of liquidity with all the money that's being printed?!?!?!?!!! Ok maybe that's the case in London but I doubt that's the case here. Regardless I don't think we're going to test the 2009 lows.
Oh yes, its the case EVERYWHERE.
Its an exponentially growing global sludge spiraling ponzi black hole kinda thang. zg