Quote:
Originally Posted by tthree View Post
Jets -9
Lions -7
Titans +3.5
Dolphins -3
Patriots -8
Panthers+2.5

Since almost all the teams I gave up points on let the other team catch up leaving me 1 and 5 for the 1 o'clock games, I will put in the pick I scratched in tonight's game. The peril of giving up points in pro football. They are only trying to win, not cover the spread. The Cowboys and Giants seemed very evenly matched but I felt the injury situation favored the home Cowboys. Being a division rivalry that might decide the division title, I scratched it. The other remaining picks were the ones I felt best about.
49ers -3.5
Broncos -3.5
Cowboys -3.5
Seahawks -7.5

Week 3: 3 wins, 2 losses
Week 4: 3 wins, 2 losses
Week 5: 2 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie
Week 6: 4 wins, 2 losses
Week 7: 2 wins, 4 losses
Week 8: 5 wins, 1 loss
Week 9: 5 wins, 3 losses
Week 10: 6 wins, 3 losses
Week 11: 4 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie
Week 12: 5 wins, 3 loses

Total: 39 wins, 24 losses, 2 ties
61.9% wins/decision
I'll bet you weren't so happy about the Broncs for three and a half quarters. Everyone loves a miracle finish! Why is it I think some grumpy old man will disagree with that statement? I could name names, but I'll let them weigh in on their own.
Old December 11th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
I'll bet you weren't so happy about the Broncs for three and a half quarters. Everyone loves a miracle finish! Why is it I think some grumpy old man will disagree with that statement? I could name names, but I'll let them weigh in on their own.
Getting my clock cleaned today (1 win, 7 loses two left to be played). I started thinking I didn't consider the end of the season factor where teams that are in let up at some point but that isn't it. I just got my butt kicked period. There is always next week. Wait this is it for us here. Good gaming to all. May positve variance be your companion.
Old December 11th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Executive Member

I didn't like the broncos line. -3.5? the last 3 games they've won in OT with a field goal. The seat clenching drama seems almost rigged. especially since I have no clue why the bears were winning for most of the game. Caleb hanie threw for about 50 yards! bears had a smaller possesion time, as well as many other bad stats.