Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

  #11  
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:03 PM
infiltratioz infiltratioz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
Default

I love that pic of you man, nice one.
  #12  
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Tarzan's Avatar
Tarzan Tarzan is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Atlantic City
Posts: 576
Default Entertainment value

Why ban this guy? Why not keep him around for entertainment's sake? I would love to hear him babble on about his unique system in detail. People pay good money for comedy club shows and here we are turning it down for FREE! For Tthree to contest him was wrong though. The appropriate response would have been, "Wow, are you really onto something that could help us? Please tell us about it?" Ask some leading questions that allow for him to pontificate thoroughly. Throw praises out there along the way to feed any egotistical needs as you go to get him on a roll... THEN eventually swing back toward reality after having some fun with it all.
  #13  
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
HsiaoDi HsiaoDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 105
Default

Wow, I really think you're into something that could help us.... You can't pm yet, but I would love to hear more.....
  #14  
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:46 PM
tthree tthree is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
Why ban this guy? Why not keep him around for entertainment's sake? I would love to hear him babble on about his unique system in detail. People pay good money for comedy club shows and here we are turning it down for FREE! For Tthree to contest him was wrong though. The appropriate response would have been, "Wow, are you really onto something that could help us? Please tell us about it?" Ask some leading questions that allow for him to pontificate thoroughly. Throw praises out there along the way to feed any egotistical needs as you go to get him on a roll... THEN eventually swing back toward reality after having some fun with it all.
Sorry. I will do better next time. I am interested in what his system is but I didn't think he would share freely.
  #15  
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:50 PM
HsiaoDi HsiaoDi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthree

Sorry. I will do better next time. I am interested in what his system is but I didn't think he would share freely.
He can share with me, please.....
  #16  
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Daggers's Avatar
Daggers Daggers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: i was there and now im here
Posts: 101
Default

i'd be interested to see what the new system is just because of curiosity
  #17  
Old September 25th, 2011, 04:04 PM
KenSmith's Avatar
KenSmith KenSmith is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,118
Default

This post had nothing to do with his ban. Other behavior via chat is the culprit.
__________________
BlackjackInfo.com blackjack basic strategy cards. Latest online casino news in the US: Nevada Online Casinos
  #18  
Old September 26th, 2011, 02:41 AM
AussiePlayer AussiePlayer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
Why ban this guy? Why not keep him around for entertainment's sake? I would love to hear him babble on about his unique system in detail. People pay good money for comedy club shows and here we are turning it down for FREE! For Tthree to contest him was wrong though. The appropriate response would have been, "Wow, are you really onto something that could help us? Please tell us about it?" Ask some leading questions that allow for him to pontificate thoroughly. Throw praises out there along the way to feed any egotistical needs as you go to get him on a roll... THEN eventually swing back toward reality after having some fun with it all.
  #19  
Old September 26th, 2011, 05:09 AM
blackriver blackriver is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 364
Default

Its obviously going top be just another betting strategy like progression our martingale. As much as I always want it, its rarely to do with weather or some crazy creative nonsense. Personally I'm sad that despite taking about out all the time, no one ever puts the card-flow strategy in writing.

I love the idea that if you play the same number out hands and some basic strategy (which usually includes not hitting 12 vs 2 or 3 or ever hitting A7) then everyone'll magically win.
  #20  
Old September 26th, 2011, 05:45 AM
AussiePlayer AussiePlayer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackriver View Post
Its obviously going top be just another betting strategy like progression our martingale. As much as I always want it, its rarely to do with weather or some crazy creative nonsense. Personally I'm sad that despite taking about out all the time, no one ever puts the card-flow strategy in writing.

I love the idea that if you play the same number out hands and some basic strategy (which usually includes not hitting 12 vs 2 or 3 or ever hitting A7) then everyone'll magically win.
Ken said we're not allowed to post 'advanced' strategies in public
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Forum Software vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2011 Bayview Strategies LLC