Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old October 4th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to standard toaster
Default Discount limos for everyone here

Hey guys I am not sure how many of you remember me or if the old crew is still around but I just wanted to let you know I have been missing (right after the start of that old chat room I started) due to a few business I created when I was back in college. My Vegas entertainment site has grown significantly and has branched out into a full limo service which has taken a ton of work.

Anyway just wanted to offer everyone here 10% off all limousine services (I would give more but we are fully regulated by the nta). Additionally If you guys need airport pickup I can reduce the time minimum and cut costs by about 50% with round trip service. As a thank you to all members here that gave me the courage to get out there and startup in Vegas I will also make sure all round trip airport pickups include a bottle of champagne as well.

Sorry for the spam but I just wanted to stop by and see if I could help you guys out. I wont post a link to the site because I am not sure if this post is out of forum rules but you can just google us at Bella Vita Limousines.
If anyone is interested I will start a page on the site which is dedicated to the members of BJInfo which includes all the promotions I can as well as exclusive offers.
Old October 4th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Executive Member

Glad to here this is going well for you. I don't use limos in Vegas as I rent a car but I'll mention this to my friends who go out there.
Old October 4th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Need a link.
Old October 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomie View Post
Need a link.
Did you read the OP???
Old October 5th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
Glad to here this is going well for you. I don't use limos in Vegas as I rent a car but I'll mention this to my friends who go out there.
Same here...I'll pass on the word. Best of luck in your businesses, ST.
Old October 5th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Executive Member

Default Standard

Often wondered what became of your venture and of you.

I appreciated all your fine work on the original chat.

If ever in Vegas the airport deal sounds great. Can I get a sexy female driver???

CP
Old October 5th, 2011, 06:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to standard toaster

Thanks for the kind words cp! If you ever need a sexy female driver I can take care of that for you ;-)

As far as renting a car thats is usually the best bet if your driving a lot (I almost always rent cars on my vacations). If you just need an airport transfer or need a few rides within an hour or if the destination is far its usually best to grab a limo or towncar over a cab since they are actually more expensive believe it or not.

As for the link I did not want to post so I came off as spam but here it is now www.BellaVitaLimousines.com for the round trip airport special you can use the promotion I have set up for a nightlife forum. The link is available at http://www.bellavitalimousines.com/j...t-special.html dont worry about a Jack Colton username you can just use a username from this forum.
Old October 6th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Executive Member

Default Hey hey hey hey

Do i sense a possible Vegas Bash in the future stealthy one? A good looking pilot is always nice, but what about a hospitality host ?????

Machinist
Old October 6th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Executive Member

Don't worry about the spam. A long-time member offering a good deal for Vegas limos isn't spam in my book. Good luck with the business.
Old October 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Executive Member

Default Macho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinist View Post
Do i sense a possible Vegas Bash in the future stealthy one? A good looking pilot is always nice, but what about a hospitality host ?????

Machinist
For sure something close to it

Standard Deviant will be the co-host along with Yes I Am Red! And of Course Y.

CP