Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old October 10th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Executive Member

Of course I question "news sources" created by Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson (who claimed Democrats wanted people to have abortions up to the day of delivery). If you had real sources, you wouldn't have to stooop to ridiculous sources.

I saw absolutely nothing in the Craigslist ad about anything relevant. No mention of hiring protestors, or of OWS at all.

And of course MoveOn supports the movement and I would imagine Bill Ayers does also. So what? There are people in the Tea Party that joined the protest. Does that mean the Tea Party is behind OWS?

There is a huge difference between someone supporting something and someone being "behind" something.
Old October 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
Didn't have the time to read this whole thread and I don't know if anybody else covered this so I thought i would post this. Some of the people and groups behind this are Moveon.org (Soros), Bill Ayers, and some unions including SEIU. Also, some of the protesters are being hired to protest. There are ads on Craigslist for protesters offering $350-$650 per week.
http://billayers.wordpress.com/
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/gov/2618821815.html
I couldn't find the links for the SEIU and moveon.org connections, I'll keep looking.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/06/or...#ixzz1aAiWqUgL
So the NY Working Families Party advertising for help translates to paid protesters? Seriously?
You do realize that political parties have paid employees, don't you? There isn't even a whiff of a hint that someone applying for that job would be employed as a paid protester, is there? If you think ther is, please show me.

Last edited by shadroch; October 10th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old October 10th, 2011, 06:00 PM

Default Bill Ayers=Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by QFIT View Post
And of course MoveOn supports the movement and I would imagine Bill Ayers does also. So what?
In the late Sixties, Ayers became a leader of the Weather Underground (WU), a splinter faction of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Characterizing WU as “an American Red Army,” Ayers summed up the organization's ideology as follows: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents.”

Ayers was an active participant in the 1969 “Days of Rage” riots in Chicago, which were led by WU's antecedent group, Weatherman. In the mayhem, nearly 300 members of the organization engaged in vandalism, arson, and vicious attacks against police and civilians alike. Their immediate objective was to spread their anti-war, anti-American message. Their long-term goal, however, was to cause the collapse of the United States and to create, in its stead, a new communist society over which they themselves would rule. With regard to those Americans who might refuse to embrace capitalism, Ayers and his comrades -- including Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and numerous others -- proposed that such resisters should be sent to reeducation camps and killed. The terrorists estimated that it would be necessary to eliminate some 25 million people in this fashion, so as to advance the revolution.

I think OWS need to distance itself from the support of this known terrorist and communist if they want to have any form of creditibility with main street America. THAT'S WHAT

mmeyers
Old October 10th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeyers View Post
In the late Sixties, Ayers became a leader of the Weather Underground (WU), a splinter faction of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Characterizing WU as “an American Red Army,” Ayers summed up the organization's ideology as follows: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents.”

Ayers was an active participant in the 1969 “Days of Rage” riots in Chicago, which were led by WU's antecedent group, Weatherman. In the mayhem, nearly 300 members of the organization engaged in vandalism, arson, and vicious attacks against police and civilians alike. Their immediate objective was to spread their anti-war, anti-American message. Their long-term goal, however, was to cause the collapse of the United States and to create, in its stead, a new communist society over which they themselves would rule. With regard to those Americans who might refuse to embrace capitalism, Ayers and his comrades -- including Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Linda Evans, Jeff Jones, and numerous others -- proposed that such resisters should be sent to reeducation camps and killed. The terrorists estimated that it would be necessary to eliminate some 25 million people in this fashion, so as to advance the revolution.

I think OWS need to distance itself from the support of this known terrorist and communist if they want to have any form of creditibility with main street America. THAT'S WHAT

mmeyers

You simply are not capable of rational or honest discussion. You posted a completely false set of "demands" claiming that they were demands of OWS, omitting the statement by OWS that the statement did not come from them and completely disavowing the statement, and then when I gave you the "bad news" that you had been fooled by a lie, you made five personal attacks. You attacked the bearer of bad news, me, for informing you that this was a disgusting lie. You are the one that shot the bearer of bad news, repeatedly. All you had to do is say "oops" and that you made an error. But no, you continued, post after post, to attack me for your error.

You now use McCarthyist logic (guilt by association) to claim that a movement is communist and terrorist because someone that you think is a communist, terrorist says he likes the movement. Do you see me saying that the Tea Party is a Nazi organization because some neo-Nazis might like it? This is sad.

I gave you five chances to stop your attacks, and gave you the reference to the source of your failed literary reference. I again suggest that you read Henry IV and be more careful in future about misusing literary refs. But, I have no time for this silliness. You are on my ignore list and will get no more responses. Make fun of that all you wish – I won’t see it.

Have a good life.