Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

  #1  
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:03 PM
WWJD WWJD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Default Best Vegas Casino for first trip?

Going on my first ever trip to Vegas, and plan on really testing my counting endurance. And would really like to bank some $$. What is the best places to hit up?
  #2  
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:23 PM
mjbballar23 mjbballar23 is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 541
Default

Spread 1 - 12 on the DD game at Aria. 70% pen, S17, DAS. It's $25 min during the day.

Last edited by mjbballar23; November 15th, 2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: You might be backed off within 45 minutes though
  #3  
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:40 PM
shadroch shadroch is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,696
Default

Whats your Bank roll look like? I wouldn't be experimenting at $25 my first time out.
There are plenty of $5-10 games around unless you have $10,000 you don't mind losing while spreading $25-$400 in the hope that your count is right.
  #4  
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM
WWJD WWJD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadroch View Post
Whats your Bank roll look like? I wouldn't be experimenting at $25 my first time out.
There are plenty of $5-10 games around unless you have $10,000 you don't mind losing while spreading $25-$400 in the hope that your count is right.
Yea wont be playing $25 tables unless I feel comfortable wonging. I use REKO, and a 1-12 spread. (so I could drop in at a zero count and be pretty safe.) I have $1000 for my bankroll.
  #5  
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:47 PM
WWJD WWJD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbballar23 View Post
Spread 1 - 12 on the DD game at Aria. 70% pen, S17, DAS. It's $25 min during the day.
So they hike the limits at night?
  #6  
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:36 PM
kewljason's Avatar
kewljason kewljason is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Yea wont be playing $25 tables unless I feel comfortable wonging. I use REKO, and a 1-12 spread. (so I could drop in at a zero count and be pretty safe.) I have $1000 for my bankroll.
If you are looking for decent low limit games, I recommend The 'M' Resort and Station Casinos. They are all off the strip, so a car works best. If you don't have a car, and are staying on or near the strip, there are free shuttles from fashion show mall to 'M' and to Palace Station. Terribles Casino, about a mile east of the strip also has decent $5 games all day. (as well as reasonable rates)
  #7  
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM
aslan's Avatar
aslan aslan is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 8,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbballar23 View Post
Spread 1 - 12 on the DD game at Aria. 70% pen, S17, DAS. It's $25 min during the day.
But I wouldn't stay long from what's been reported here.
  #8  
Old November 15th, 2011, 10:17 PM
vipmn vipmn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Going on my first ever trip to Vegas, and plan on really testing my counting endurance. And would really like to bank some $$. What is the best places to hit up?
Head downtown and mess around in the El Cortez for some good games and they will let you win a little. Again only a little before you will be told to flat bet or asked to leave.
  #9  
Old November 16th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Dyepaintball12's Avatar
Dyepaintball12 Dyepaintball12 is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 1,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbballar23 View Post
Spread 1 - 12 on the DD game at Aria. 70% pen, S17, DAS. It's $25 min during the day.
I wouldn't choose Aria of all the properties... maybe Mirage or MGM Grand. Aria is pretty sharp.

But I vote for Palace Station.
  #10  
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:31 PM
mjbballar23 mjbballar23 is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 541
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyepaintball12 View Post
I wouldn't choose Aria of all the properties... maybe Mirage or MGM Grand. Aria is pretty sharp.

But I vote for Palace Station.
Agreed, I was at least half joking. I would choose MGM as well
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Forum Software vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2011 Bayview Strategies LLC